Misfits Sunday Official - The Return of the Queen Ft Clusters

BackWoodsL

8 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You mean watch the POV of the retard that somehow thinks it’s a good idea to melee a clump and then teles out 10 seconds later (wonder what happened next??)

You’re delusional lmfao.

Lol not my fault hes a retsrd but you wanted proof of apex getting gwassed go take your bruised ego somewhere else ty 4 bump 

12 hours ago, `Prod said:

Lol not my fault hes a retsrd but you wanted proof of apex getting gwassed go take your bruised ego somewhere else ty 4 bump 

No, that’s clearly not your fault, just says a little about the quality of your clan.

Ego is definitely not bruised either, thoroughly enjoyed exploding your clan this weekend both times you tried to even remotely get involved. 

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

No, that’s clearly not your fault, just says a little about the quality of your clan.

Ego is definitely not bruised either, thoroughly enjoyed exploding your clan this weekend both times you tried to even remotely get involved. 

so much quality we can afford to have a retard melee your 10 man and still gwass ur dumb ass.

oh and ty4bumpagain

6 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

That’s literally not how it works.

Happy to bump if it shows you’re an absolute retard. I’m getting some @Elve vibes from you at the moment..

It must be a canadian thing. Thanks for making my topic active tho lmfao sorry about that 10 man you got into and got skullfucked in :$