Need help finding something....

Lines of EVVVVV

23 minutes ago, jay. said:

Can anybody find me 1 win from Envys + Hydras + PW's Sunday?

What about a pure win in general in any existence of EV,BV.

Your nothing without mains keep barking bitch.

Accept the 40v40 f2p prep :wepe:

accepted gdz this saturday 2.30 eastern!

Does anybody smell that? Smells like desperation on this topic. Not sure who this bottom-rung-on-the-ladder is but he should probably get back to running auto spammers in w308 edgeville instead of doing nonsensical things like this.

Or maybe stuff like this gets you a rank in Envy, I'm not sure on that front. :spinthink:

6 minutes ago, Deviants said:

Does anybody smell that? Smells like desperation on this topic. Not sure who this bottom-run-on-the-ladder is but he should probably get back to running auto spammers in w308 edgeville instead of doing nonsensical things like this.

Or maybe stuff like this gets you a rank in Envy, I'm not sure on that front. :spinthink:

Hey man, you never went above veteran in any clan you’ve been in 😂😂😂 embarrassing 

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

Does anybody smell that? Smells like desperation on this topic. Not sure who this bottom-run-on-the-ladder is but he should probably get back to running auto spammers in w308 edgeville instead of doing nonsensical things like this.

lmao stop writing paragraphs you obsessed sociopath. And yeah go google that shit uneducated swine.

3 hours ago, Lines of EVVVVV said:

Hey man, you never went above veteran in any clan you’ve been in 😂😂😂 embarrassing 

I never really tried, but I was Elite in several. Log in, do event, log out.

1 hour ago, Enza said:

lmao stop writing paragraphs you obsessed sociopath. And yeah go google that shit uneducated swine.

If that's a paragraph in your eyes then it's hard to imagine you actually passing any Language or Writing classes.