Rhet

How does main clanning compare with pure clanning?

9 hours ago, Moni said:

Main callers are generally better than pure callers

pure warrers are better mechanically 

mains have more honor per say

pures have way higher opt fights 

mains fights can last days pures dont

mains generally are more welcoming to new guys in which pures think everyone's a spy or leak

@Moni You are so far off yet I can’t blame you for your lack of main knowledge.

7 hours ago, IMK said:

I've never pure clanned, but from a main perspective:

- Mains are far more active.

- There are more main clans than pure clans, but majority of them have sub 60 MLs, which isn't the case for pures.

- For most main clans, it would take you months of grinding to reach their requirements, whereas most pure clans you can meet in 2-3 weeks.

Most pure clans just don’t post on here. This is not an active pure forum anymore.

some pure clans don’t stop doing events at all; there’s either always a group mini warring, pking or an official event going on.

1 minute ago, Halp said:

Most pure clans just don’t post on here. This is not an active pure forum anymore.

some pure clans don’t stop doing events at all; there’s either always a group mini warring, pking or an official event going on.

I wasn't referring to posting Sharkbrew. Since only about 20% of main clans post on here as well. But overall wilderness PKing & fights. 

9 hours ago, Moni said:

mains generally are more welcoming to new guys in which pures think everyone's a spy or leak

Renegades is probably alot more welcoming just based on the fact they aren't in any crashwar and everyone likes them

45 minutes ago, Satans said:

Inferior humans get defence to feel superior on a game, I'm inclined to think anyone who trains defence on RuneScape is a beta pussy IRL but that's just my opinion

it's just another aspect of the game with all the changes made to rs especially the higher lvl prayers here's valid reasons to play a med or a maxed account.  imo the true beta move is to take those unfair advantages to the pure community they are two different tiers of play and in this day and age when pure clans are relying heavily on mains during weekend trips that's what destroys the scene 

8 minutes ago, Rhet said:

it's just another aspect of the game with all the changes made to rs especially the higher lvl prayers here's valid reasons to play a med or a maxed account.  imo the true beta move is to take those unfair advantages to the pure community they are two different tiers of play and in this day and age when pure clans are relying heavily on mains during weekend trips that's what destroys the scene 

Very true, using mains on pures is beta asf

There's a lot you could say to describe both scenes and differentiate them. I'd say the biggest is that more happens midweek for main clans, while pures have higher opt fights and a more active cwa scene in terms of preps plus the bonus of minis.

Different clans have different levels of their emphasis on quality, how much they do or don't think someone is a spy, how long they'll return for (saying fights go on for days is a huge overstatement, that's just the 1% of fights that drag on for days that make people say that), etc etc. At the end of the day both scenes are pretty fun and can give a nice change of pace from the other.

13 hours ago, Moni said:

I dont have much experience of pure clanning and callers but i can bet that main callers are way better at single piles than pure callers and single piles are way more detailed and harder to call so i agree wit moni. @Rhet

Some of the best calling ive heard (the 3rd one is finnish but EoMeri is just too good) also shoutout to @Paul, Kikkertje, @Gochance and @Bosha who i didnt find a good clip of.

28 minutes ago, Jokuyurt said:

I dont have much experience of pure clanning and callers but i can bet that main callers are way better at single piles than pure callers and single piles are way more detailed and harder to call so i agree wit moni. @Rhet

Some of the best calling ive heard (the 3rd one is finnish but EoMeri is just too good) also shoutout to @Paul, Kikkertje, @Gochance and @Bosha who i didnt find a good clip of.

times like this make me regret not saving the stream of odablock abyss arrow 100v100

Both scenes have good and bad clans so its hard to compare.

Bottom line is both are great as long as YOU are having fun. Wish there was collaboration between pures and mains though since clan world is nearing oblivion.

6 hours ago, IMK said:

I wasn't referring to posting Sharkbrew. Since only about 20% of main clans post on here as well. But overall wilderness PKing & fights. 

I don’t know I hardly see main clans pking compared to pure clans some pure clans hardly pk but some never stop.

6 hours ago, Halp said:

I don’t know I hardly see main clans pking compared to pure clans some pure clans hardly pk but some never stop.

It’s the same way in the main scene

On 10/30/2018 at 2:18 PM, Moni said:

Only thing main callers are good at is single piles because thats the only piling they do. They're defo not better then pure callers but i do know  that there's alot more callers in the main scene. 

Pure clans have excellent, high quality graphics like signatures and video intros.

Main clans steal logos from real life film studios and put them in their Runescape videos, and it's the possibly the cringiest thing I've ever seen in regards to RS.

You know who you are. Stop it.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:29 AM, Control_Pker said:

Only thing main callers are good at is single piles because thats the only piling they do. They're defo not better then pure callers but i do know  that there's alot more callers in the main scene. 

i guarantee you would choke trying to call for a mainclan and prob have a mental breakdown mid fight

On 31/10/2018 at 12:40 AM, Stl Arrow said:

Agree with every point here except the last one. Mains think everyones a spy or leak as well lmao. Also to add onto this list, mains don't have 1v1s anymore and CWA isn't a thing anymore. Every main fight happens in wildy, and the entire clan world is their crashing in some way shape or form. There are 5 tops relevant clans in the main scene & all they do is try to kill eachother rather then do what needs to be done to save the community.

To be fair the crashing/trying to kill each other kinda stemmed from the idea that starving clans of fights is a good move. As soon as you decide that you're not giving a clan action they're just going to take what they can get and crashing is an easy solution and from there it just escalates.

If clans were ready to take any planned fight they could get and not fight an obvious loss on twitter/forums maybe crashing would take a back seat again. Rev caves have kind of centralised that so anyone hears that anyone else is out they're quick to join in and scrap with whoever.

2 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

To be fair the crashing/trying to kill each other kinda stemmed from the idea that starving clans of fights is a good move. As soon as you decide that you're not giving a clan action they're just going to take what they can get and crashing is an easy solution and from there it just escalates.

If clans were ready to take any planned fight they could get and not fight an obvious loss on twitter/forums maybe crashing would take a back seat again.

I agree completely, but I don't think the starving method will ever go away at this point.

Just now, Stl Arrow said:

I agree completely, but I don't think the starving method will ever go away at this point.

Ye, hard to say really, things have come and gone in the past.