Biggest Hypocrite in the Scene.

Jimbo

@Murd (Legend of EoP) once again giving his advice and perspective on what needs to be done to expand and better the pure community.

You aren't fooling anyone lmfao.

4e2a68a6a49897cc0a9ec557a7288324.png

But behind closed doors this is his advice on how to fight a rivalry vs  CLEAN PURE clan. 

kODJCsA.jpg

unFDSem.jpg

VgdfUpN.jpg

Not to mention, Eop has resorted to using mains AGAIN - 

(last 2 weekend trips.)

Amount of accounts with 35 defense + are displayed in the ( ) in the pictures below.

x0g4f70.png

OVPXdQi.png

UrdREbi.png

I'll gladly use mains in retaliation, as was done during the time of those logs being leaked. I'll also gladly sit back and enjoy a 0 main pure scene (as was the case for a large chunk of 2017). If fo are a clan that prides themselves with 'no mains', why would they be so against the 'people who bring mains' discussing not bringing mains? There's always an opportunity for the community to become better but as long as people who get triggered by the concept of main discussion are around and attempt to derail progress (not sure why someone who supports the one def ideology would want to derail it), not much will be done. As I am sure there are people from Supremacy, IR, and Fo who have the capacity for such conversation, only time will tell if any of this would actually come to light. Just remember, roughly 95% of people who support 1 def worlds have used/supported people using mains such as @holydreams with fo mains/bringing sup mains with them (but recycling this kind of fact would result in 0 progress).

Then again I could disregard mature conversation and stoop down to your level and quote one of these individuals with, as one would say, life sucks :( :dogfilter: 

21 minutes ago, Murd said:

I'll gladly use mains in retaliation, as was done during the time of those logs being leaked. I'll also gladly sit back and enjoy a 0 main pure scene (as was the case for a large chunk of 2017). If fo are a clan that prides themselves with 'no mains', why would they be so against the 'people who bring mains' discussing not bringing mains? There's always an opportunity for the community to become better but as long as people who get triggered by the concept of main discussion are around and attempt to derail progress (not sure why someone who supports the one def ideology would want to derail it), not much will be done. As I am sure there are people from Supremacy, IR, and Fo who have the capacity for such conversation, only time will tell if any of this would actually come to light. Just remember, roughly 95% of people who support 1 def worlds have used/supported people using mains such as @holydreams with fo mains/bringing sup mains with them (but recycling this kind of fact would result in 0 progress).

Then again I could disregard mature conversation and stoop down to your level and quote one of these individuals with, as one would say, life sucks :( :dogfilter: 

theres no retaliation.

"if we dont pull high enough we play dirty"

you can clearly see in the trip pictures that are of the last 2 weekends that there are no foe mains yet you still have 20+. Makes sense, probably because you "didnt pull"

you just have no idea how pure clanning works and have always been a completely irrelevant wannabe. stick to ragging on a main because you don't know anything about the game.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

theres no retaliation.

"if we dont pull high enough we play dirty"

you just have no idea how pure clanning works and have always been a completely irrelevant wannabe. stick to ragging on a main because you don't know anything about the game.

10 minutes ago, Murd said:

> Post-anni trip logs to the use of fo mains

:BoiGif:

I always considered you brighter than this man, turns out ptsd from pure clanning does exist...

Imagine also being a hypocrite because you team and ally with a clan that's notorious for using mains????
If foe actually cared about mains they wouldnt ally with a shitty clan like supremacy who continues to use mains. 

Foe doesn't need mains because they can call SUP who do use mains. SUP is pretty much their meat shield when it comes to criticism and SUP doesn't even know they're being used lmao.