Slushpuppy bias against IR? Why?

Lines of EVVVVV

1 hour ago, nawe said:

probs cuz they dont post on his site

Lmao, IR is probably one of the most active clans on Sharkbrew because they can't resist flaming supremacy. But the truth of the matter is, they recruit on a massive scale, but lack the coherence to even maintain any sort of retention strategy, instead throwing said members against the likes of extremely experienced legacy clans such as EOP(last yearwhen they were beefing) and FOE on weekends. The fact that preps rarely occur these days exacerbates the problem as members have little to no training time until the weekends come around (and btw, inners are not a substitute to fighting another clan).

Remember, this is the clan who has been in an endless 1 and half year rivalry against supremacy, who routinely has to fight IR down opt and still manage to come out on top sometimes.

These new recruits are better off serving in some xLPC or smaller LPC clans where they can hone in their skill in organized fights rather than being forced to give up a sunny saturday afternoon to go touch grass/wall in runescape,  and then die 20 times to FOE in a rag war.

3 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Lmao, IR is probably one of the most active clans on Sharkbrew because they can't resist flaming supremacy. But the truth of the matter is, they recruit on a massive scale, but lack the coherence to even maintain any sort of retention strategy, instead throwing said members against the likes of extremely experienced legacy clans such as EOP(last yearwhen they were beefing) and FOE on weekends. The fact that preps rarely occur these days exacerbates the problem as members have little to no training time until the weekends come around (and btw, inners are not a substitute to fighting another clan).

Remember, this is the clan who has been in a 1 and half year rivalry against supremacy, who routinely has to fight IR down opt and still manage to come out on top sometimes.

These new recruits are better off serving in some xLPC or smaller LPC clans where they can hone in their skill in organized fights rather than being forced to give up a sunny saturday afternoon to go touch grass/wall in runescape,  and then die 20 times to FOE in a rag war.

why u writing me an essay?

I only stated the obvious which is they don't use your site, they use your discord.

It doesn't matter what happends with those members because like the animal kingdom what goes around comes around, eventually those members will pursuit in what IR lacks or stay for what IR has.

13 minutes ago, nawe said:

why u writing me an essay?

I only stated the obvious which is they don't use your site, they use your discord.

It doesn't matter what happends with those members because like the animal kingdom what goes around comes around, eventually those members will pursuit in what IR lacks or stay for what IR has.

If 3 paragraphs is an essay, then God bless you. And no, you did not state any of that, only to say I am biased against IR because they claim not to use Sharkbrew.

Do you think those members will stay in the pure community to be a slave of a clan or leave to find greener pastures? Where are all these recruits? Why are we at the lowest number of pure clans since 2013?

8 minutes ago, Satans said:

IR aint fussed about it, let them do their own thing and don't make topics like this lol

Why do you always attempt to make any opposing remark to everything lmao. All you need to do is see the facts and keep it moving.

Just now, puppyslush said:

If 3 paragraphs is an essay, then God bless you. And no, you did not state any of that, only to say I am biased against IR because they claim not to use Sharkbrew.

Do you think those members will stay in the pure community to be a slave of a clan or leave to find greener pastures? Where are all these recruits?

There's different reasons to stay in a beginner friendly clan other than being a slave, most people in the scene these days agree that community is more important than the structure of a clan in most cases, which is why PX was able to live so long.

There's alot of them that's in diff places, you just don't pay too much attention to them.

And I said 'prob' 

9 minutes ago, nawe said:

There's different reasons to stay in a beginner friendly clan other than being a slave, most people in the scene these days agree that community is more important than the structure of a clan in most cases, which is why PX was able to live so long.

There's alot of them that's in diff places, you just don't pay too much attention to them.

And I said 'prob' 

Unfortunately IR isn't a beginner friendly clan if they are in a heated rivalry with probably one of the most established clans in runescape.

28 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Remember, this is the clan who has been in an endless 1 and half year rivalry against supremacy, who routinely has to fight IR down opt and still manage to come out on top sometimes.

LMFAO you clearly know nothing about IR.  Please do everyone a favor and never post again, you little rat.

5 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Then whats up with the IR audio leak every week from FOE? Strip teasing? Foreplay? Perhaps rivalry isn't the right word, but the matter of fact is that they are fighting every week, and frankly they are outmatched.

Who cares if some Foe virgin wants to share our audio every trip?  We're spending 90% of our trips laughing at idiots like you and the other 10% killing Slump every trip.  Many times, these things overlap with one another.  

Your unabashed vendetta against IR ie probably the most pathetic thing in this community right now.  I hope you get the help you need.

3 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Then whats up with the IR audio leak every week from FOE? Strip teasing? Foreplay? Perhaps rivalry isn't the right word, but the matter of fact is that they are fighting every week, and frankly they are outmatched.

why do you even get an opinion? just shut your mouth and run this site, its no suprise people dont use this site when your clearly this biased towards certain clans

Foe is latching onto whatever they can to give their members action they are mad that they arnt the center of attention not to mention 3at and adhi are probably fucking irl

Its amazing that you think bringing new people into the community is a bad thing just because other clans cant keep up, if you cant keep up you dont deserve to compete with the same clan that is doing so much more than you are, your posting topics about whats wrong with the pure community yet you for some reason think the problem is bringing in new members unbelievable

Are you in love with kim? I cant see any others complaining that IR bringing new members into the community being a a bad thing

1 hour ago, 1bangs said:

why do you even get an opinion? just shut your mouth and run this site, its no suprise people dont use this site when your clearly this biased towards certain clans

Foe is latching onto whatever they can to give their members action they are mad that they arnt the center of attention not to mention 3at and adhi are probably fucking irl

Its amazing that you think bringing new people into the community is a bad thing just because other clans cant keep up, if you cant keep up you dont deserve to compete with the same clan that is doing so much more than you are, your posting topics about whats wrong with the pure community yet you for some reason think the problem is bringing in new members unbelievable

Are you in love with kim? I cant see any others complaining that IR bringing new members into the community being a a bad thing

At no point did I say mass recruiting is bad. Only what you do with those recruits that leave a bad impression of the entire pure community on those new guys, and that will contribute to the overall decline of the scene.

And can you say I am wrong? since 2013, the community is in its biggest slump ever, and where are all these glorious recruits you speak of?