Slushpuppy bias against IR? Why?

Lines of EVVVVV

35 minutes ago, Madguy said:

@puppyslush ir is the only clan that brings in new blood (on a large scale) 

are you mad that your site contributes 0.0% to that growth?

That's hilarious because I am prepared to bet that 10% of your recruits in Apex comes from sharkbrew without u guys having to lift a finger. I actually visited your forums and 11 introduction topics were referred to Apex from SB. 2 of those introduction are now full members and this is probably the most unironic bit:

2) How did you find out about Apex?:

The declare section of sharkbrew xd.

41 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

At no point did I say mass recruiting is bad. Only what you do with those recruits that leave a bad impression of the entire pure community on those new guys, and that will contribute to the overall decline of the scene.

And can you say I am wrong? since 2013, the community is in its biggest slump ever, and where are all these glorious recruits you speak of?

the only thing turning these recruits away from pure clanning is having to constantly fight main clans so start blaming sup instead of IR, and its not mass recruiting you dumb fuck these guys go through the same app process that every pure clan uses, other lpcs are not recruiting these guys so why do they deserve them?

I dont know why you think these fights are so 1sided IR is fighting sup down opts atm because of mains and still coming out on top link me 1 time sup has ever came out on top whilst down opts

nobody cares about foe, all foe is doing right now is agreeing mains should stay in the scene by defending sup

There is no 'legacy clan' that is giving IR bad enough trips that they are making people leave

35 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

the only thing turning these recruits away from pure clanning is having to constantly fight main clans so start blaming sup instead of IR, and its not mass recruiting you dumb fuck these guys go through the same app process that every pure clan uses, other lpcs are not recruiting these guys so why do they deserve them?

I dont know why you think these fights are so 1sided IR is fighting sup down opts atm because of mains and still coming out on top link me 1 time sup has ever came out on top whilst down opts

nobody cares about foe, all foe is doing right now is agreeing mains should stay in the scene by defending sup

There is no 'legacy clan' that is giving IR bad enough trips that they are making people leave

One sided fights are not the only reason, but the prevalence of in game toxicity, mains, and the general fact that these guys don't have a fucking clue what is going on, so they just get wiped- yes I know how it was like when I returned briefly in 2016 to the main scene of toxicity, so I joined an xLPC instead. And in this day and age of streamers/twitch.. these new pures have plenty of other options. Clanning isn't as enjoyable as it used to be. We as the community needs to actually wake up to the idea that we should stop thinking about just our own clan but the entire scene.

Look, you can't have the cake and eat it. You can't boast about all the new pures you bring into the community without addressing the elephant in the room that you are not pulling as high as you should be. Based on some of the stats thrown out by your members, IR recruits around 7-10 new members every week. That is nearly 40 members a month! At that rate IR should be pulling 300 by the end of the year. Where are those members? If these members joined other clans, why are other clans not pulling as well as they should?

3 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Lmao, IR is probably one of the most active clans on Sharkbrew because they can't resist flaming supremacy. But the truth of the matter is, they recruit on a massive scale, but lack the coherence to even maintain any sort of retention strategy, instead throwing said members against the likes of extremely experienced legacy clans such as EOP(last yearwhen they were beefing) and FOE on weekends. The fact that preps rarely occur these days exacerbates the problem as members have little to no training time until the weekends come around (and btw, inners are not a substitute to fighting another clan).

Remember, this is the clan who has been in an endless 1 and half year rivalry against supremacy, who routinely has to fight IR down opt and still manage to come out on top sometimes.

These new recruits are better off serving in some xLPC or smaller LPC clans where they can hone in their skill in organized fights rather than being forced to give up a sunny saturday afternoon to go touch grass/wall in runescape,  and then die 20 times to FOE in a rag war.

10 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

One sided fights are not the only reason, but the prevalence of in game toxicity, mains, and the general fact that these guys don't have a fucking clue what is going on, so they just get wiped- yes I know how it was like when I returned briefly in 2016 to the main scene of toxicity, so I joined an xLPC instead. And in this day and age of streamers/twitch.. these new pures have plenty of other options. Clanning isn't as enjoyable as it used to be. We as the community needs to actually wake up to the idea that we should stop thinking about just our own clan but the entire scene.

Look, you can't have the cake and eat it. You can't boast about all the new pures you bring into the community without addressing the elephant in the room that you are not pulling as high as you should be. Based on some of the stats thrown out by your members, IR recruits around 7-10 new members every week. That is nearly 40 members a month! At that rate IR should be pulling 300 by the end of the year. Where are those members? If these members joined other clans, why are other clans not pulling as well as they should?

yes because IR is going to waste their time recruiting people to other clans? the other clans simply dont recruit them there are thousands of pures which they can recruit they just dont.

The ONLY problem in the pure community that is affecting the newer people is the fact that lazy clans can just bring mains with no consequences and waste everybodys time and until other clans want to stop the use of mains nothing is going to happen clans like Sup who bring 50+ mains on saturdays and 1item/rag on sundays need to be given 0 action until they learn what there doing isnt going to work

Get it into your head IR is doing what they can to revive the scene yet clans that cant compete will rag the newer guys until they leave but obviously IR is the problem LOL

53 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

yes because IR is going to waste their time recruiting people to other clans? the other clans simply dont recruit them there are thousands of pures which they can recruit they just dont.

The ONLY problem in the pure community that is affecting the newer people is the fact that lazy clans can just bring mains with no consequences and waste everybodys time and until other clans want to stop the use of mains nothing is going to happen clans like Sup who bring 50+ mains on saturdays and 1item/rag on sundays need to be given 0 action until they learn what there doing isnt going to work

Get it into your head IR is doing what they can to revive the scene yet clans that cant compete will rag the newer guys until they leave but obviously IR is the problem LOL

Isn't that what IR is trying to sell themselves as? the clan who is going to save the community/help other clans, yet I daresay you are also inadvertently polluting/corrupting the existing pures in game. If you don't believe me on this, there exist clans who don't wish to participate in this shitfest and cancer, they choose to sit out of all this meaning they prefer to remain a small team with a tight community.

Yet I would also like to point out that it was your clan that allied with EOP against FOE during Dull's era where they brought 70 tanks along to their trips. And I believe your clan has also hired mercenary mains to help you during your trips. Has IR ever tried to seek mediation with supremacy?

19 minutes ago, .Zo said:

@puppyslush Your posts throughout the day show clear as day that you are legit obsessed with - borderline addicted to - IR.  The unintended irony is that for as much as you claim to follow/know us, I can confirm that you actually know very little.

My only concern is what you are doing is undermining the efforts of the community. I have no quarrel with the clan called IR. So please tell me which of my assumptions are wrong so everyone else is more informed of IR's role in the community because your narrative doesn't seem to hold much weight when subject to critical analysis.

32 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

My only concern is what you are doing is undermining the efforts of the community. I have no quarrel with the clan called IR. So please tell me which of my assumptions are wrong so everyone else is more informed of IR's role in the community because your narrative doesn't seem to hold much weight when subject to critical analysis.

You keep trashing IR as if we have no community, but we probably have the only active community of all the clans out there. Keep crying and sucking SUPs dick. The only community we're undermining is your circlejerk. 

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

Isn't that what IR is trying to sell themselves as? the clan who is going to save the community/help other clans, yet I daresay you are also inadvertently polluting/corrupting the existing pures in game. If you don't believe me on this, there exist clans who don't wish to participate in this shitfest and cancer, they choose to sit out of all this meaning they prefer to remain a small team with a tight community.

Yet I would also like to point out that it was your clan that allied with EOP against FOE during Dull's era where they brought 70 tanks along to their trips. And I believe your clan has also hired mercenary mains to help you during your trips. Has IR ever tried to seek mediation with supremacy?

so your solution is for IR to just bow down to Sup and let them do whatever they want? okay got it thanks. Once you make a post on Supremacys use of mains ill take you seriously but at the moment your main concern is IR polluting the scene with pures

Mediation with sup? you clearly dont know 3at and were past that this ends when either clan closes

Your also under the impression that IR has to set a good example for the community, what other clans do that? at the moment IR can not do that until supremacy is taken out of the scene because as of right now they are the scenes biggest problem with heavy use of doxing in the past and consistently bought mains all throughout their existence, basically whatever they can think of that they can use they'll do it.

You bring up IR hiring mains but this has just been a 1 time thing, everything you can think of that IR has done in the past that is deemed wrong was just done in retaliation and its not like they constantly did it, its IRs way of saying we can use the same tactics as you so drop it

I dont know much about the Eop situation but im pretty sure we've only recently started allying vs foe+sup and they've dropped the majority of the mains

is there anything else you want to critic about IR?

3 minutes ago, Murd said:

What I'm getting from these essays is that IR mass recruiting and bringing in new blood is more damaging to the community than supremacy's 40-odd mains every week.

Not quite the logical place to stand, in my humble opinion

Mental gymnastics lead to pretty rough results when your conclusion is already made. 

6 hours ago, puppyslush said:

At no point did I say mass recruiting is bad. Only what you do with those recruits that leave a bad impression of the entire pure community on those new guys, and that will contribute to the overall decline of the scene.

And can you say I am wrong? since 2013, the community is in its biggest slump ever, and where are all these glorious recruits you speak of?

So what do you expect? IR to just quit recruiting so that their new recruits don't have to fight Supremacy's mains? You seem to have a good relationship with SUP, so why not have a talk and ask them why they bing 50 mains on Saturday, that is if you really care about the impression left on new guys to the "pure" scene. I'm missing how IR recruiting and getting people to attend their trips can be seen as bad on them? Maybe, just maybe, if SUP did the same there would be no need for mains. JUST A THOUGHT 

27 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

So what do you expect? IR to just quit recruiting so that their new recruits don't have to fight Supremacy's mains? You seem to have a good relationship with SUP, so why not have a talk and ask them why they bing 50 mains on Saturday, that is if you really care about the impression left on new guys to the "pure" scene. I'm missing how IR recruiting and getting people to attend their trips can be seen as bad on them? Maybe, just maybe, if SUP did the same there would be no need for mains. JUST A THOUGHT 

Every hour spent recruiting is an hour they don't have to make propaganda, its a loss to them.