Slushpuppy bias against IR? Why?

Lines of EVVVVV

9 minutes ago, Royce said:

Im the guy whos hitting ur clan with 9 tanks every weekend, do something about it lmfao

u wont :BoiGif:

Yeah and nobody in IR cares lmfao.  50 mains wasn't enough for you on Saturday.  I think you're going to need 100 mains just to compete, buddy. 

5 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Isn't that what IR is trying to sell themselves as? the clan who is going to save the community/help other clans, yet I daresay you are also inadvertently polluting/corrupting the existing pures in game. If you don't believe me on this, there exist clans who don't wish to participate in this shitfest and cancer, they choose to sit out of all this meaning they prefer to remain a small team with a tight community.

Yet I would also like to point out that it was your clan that allied with EOP against FOE during Dull's era where they brought 70 tanks along to their trips. And I believe your clan has also hired mercenary mains to help you during your trips. Has IR ever tried to seek mediation with supremacy?

Just stop. You're clearly just making yourself look more biased against IR, for Supremacy.

7 hours ago, 1bangs said:

so your solution is for IR to just bow down to Sup and let them do whatever they want? okay got it thanks. Once you make a post on Supremacys use of mains ill take you seriously but at the moment your main concern is IR polluting the scene with pures

Mediation with sup? you clearly dont know 3at and were past that this ends when either clan closes

Your also under the impression that IR has to set a good example for the community, what other clans do that? at the moment IR can not do that until supremacy is taken out of the scene because as of right now they are the scenes biggest problem with heavy use of doxing in the past and consistently bought mains all throughout their existence, basically whatever they can think of that they can use they'll do it.

You bring up IR hiring mains but this has just been a 1 time thing, everything you can think of that IR has done in the past that is deemed wrong was just done in retaliation and its not like they constantly did it, its IRs way of saying we can use the same tactics as you so drop it

I dont know much about the Eop situation but im pretty sure we've only recently started allying vs foe+sup and they've dropped the majority of the mains

is there anything else you want to critic about IR?

Maybe you have a comprehension problem somewhere, I don't know but with the high pure turnover(300 or more) rate I demonstrated earlier, you essentially managed to convince them not to rejoin a pure clan. That seems like a bad thing to me don't you think?

Oh I am definitely not asking you to follow your own obtuse advice. Simple solution- have a better retention strategy, if there are thousands of pures that you are recruiting, don't even stuff them into IR. One solution is to create like an jr clan to allow these members train off clans with lesser organization like V. That is why this wasn't really such a problem previously because the xLPC scene helped vacuumed up most of the new members. The xLPC scene is great because nearly everyone is at the same skill level. There is a reason why xLPCs take forever to move up to LPC. It's a long and arduous process training a freshly minted member to a functioning warrer. Throwing these new guys into a toxic war we have on hand atm isn't helping the community, it is feeding your leaders ego that somehow they are running a functional clan that has been in a rivalry with a lower tier pure clan since 2016.

I actually asked Crafted(who was then a Sharkbrew rank) to try to open some sort of Dialogue with IR, but again he was rebuffed by Michael. Yes hes not 3at, but you have to start somewhere.

That period of allying with EOP during Dull era occurred sometime earlier this year.

This topic is about IR. I have the same criticism for every clan that currently bring mains and supremacy

7 hours ago, Murd said:

What I'm getting from these essays is that IR mass recruiting and bringing in new blood is more damaging to the community than supremacy's 40-odd mains every week.

Not quite the logical place to stand, in my humble opinion

this lol

17 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Lmao, IR is probably one of the most active clans on Sharkbrew because they can't resist flaming supremacy. But the truth of the matter is, they recruit on a massive scale, but lack the coherence to even maintain any sort of retention strategy, instead throwing said members against the likes of extremely experienced legacy clans such as EOP(last yearwhen they were beefing) and FOE on weekends. The fact that preps rarely occur these days exacerbates the problem as members have little to no training time until the weekends come around (and btw, inners are not a substitute to fighting another clan).

Remember, this is the clan who has been in an endless 1 and half year rivalry against supremacy, who routinely has to fight IR down opt and still manage to come out on top sometimes.

These new recruits are better off serving in some xLPC or smaller LPC clans where they can hone in their skill in organized fights rather than being forced to give up a sunny saturday afternoon to go touch grass/wall in runescape,  and then die 20 times to FOE in a rag war.

I agree with this tbh ^ 

Maybe you have a comprehension problem somewhere, I don't know but with the high pure turnover(300 or more) rate I demonstrated earlier, you essentially managed to convince them not to rejoin a pure clan. That seems like a bad thing to me don't you think?

Oh I am definitely not asking you to follow your own obtuse advice. Simple solution- have a better retention strategy, if there are thousands of pures that you are recruiting, don't even stuff them into IR. One solution is to create like an jr clan to allow these members train off clans with lesser organization like V. That is why this wasn't really such a problem previously because the xLPC scene helped vacuumed up most of the new members. The xLPC scene is great because nearly everyone is at the same skill level. There is a reason why xLPCs take forever to move up to LPC. It's a long and arduous process training a freshly minted member to a functioning warrer. Throwing these new guys into a toxic war we have on hand atm isn't helping the community, it is feeding your leaders ego that somehow they are running a functional clan that has been in a rivalry with a lower tier pure clan since 2016.

I actually asked Crafted(who was then a Sharkbrew rank) to try to open some sort of Dialogue with IR, but again he was rebuffed by Michael. Yes hes not 3at, but you have to start somewhere.

That period of allying with EOP during Dull era occurred sometime earlier this year.

This topic is about IR. I have the same criticism for every clan that currently bring mains and supremacy

Good advice @puppyslush

7 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Your opinion literally has 0 influence, nobody gives a fuck 

never forget who killed ur site :)

When you can't win a 2 year long rivalry against a clan so you switch focus onto a pure community site:68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f3335373531333133393438343336303730352e706e67:

I'm just wondering, a lot of your posts are based on the opinion that ir haven't won their 2 year long rivalry with sup and have a 'high turnover of new blood', with little mention of the probable reason for such a turnover. Have you considered that the new blood probably don't expect nor enjoy being camped by mains every pure trip they have when they fight their clans' rivals, sup?

I'd imagine there'd be a lot less turnover of new blood if there were less mains being used rather than 45/60 of a clan's pulls. It would be nice if both clans did come to an agreement, but if I recall despite saying they'd not bring/use mains, we saw one clans extensive use of them very shortly on the other week. Maybe they just need more competent or rational people at the helm.

12 hours ago, Murd said:

I'm just wondering, a lot of your posts are based on the opinion that ir haven't won their 2 year long rivalry with sup and have a 'high turnover of new blood', with little mention of the probable reason for such a turnover. Have you considered that the new blood probably don't expect nor enjoy being camped by mains every pure trip they have when they fight their clans' rivals, sup?

I'd imagine there'd be a lot less turnover of new blood if there were less mains being used rather than 45/60 of a clan's pulls. It would be nice if both clans did come to an agreement, but if I recall despite saying they'd not bring/use mains, we saw one clans extensive use of them very shortly on the other week. Maybe they just need more competent or rational people at the helm.

Hence why I made this topic: