[V]endetta Ending Envy's Trip ft Smoke in .5

jay.

eLpnphQ.gif

October 31st, 2018

First off Happy Halloween to all the nerds on Runescape.

Next going to keep it short, got word Envy were out trying to PK with 5 pures 10 mains, after a long day of mini's and inner's and rev trips, so we massed up 25 Vendetta soldiers peaked 27 for 1 last event for a Envy slaughter feast.

6e7bc57c3b64debc74ea76f36089fae2.png

Fight:

HouUdo8.png

RCvp6in.png

First fight, literally just steamrolled them rushing them in the cave, they scattered not knowing what to do. After about 30 minutes of them massing, they managed to sustain 13 opts(7 mains), and 7 hydra members to tussle again, but was yet again very easy for Vendetta to dismantle this clan.

Your mains are ass Envy stop trying to compete with them, we will off you if you write an apology topic, stating some of your ranks are retarded and that you no longer want this rivalry.

1 hour ago, Control_Pker said:

I like how you needed 27 people for a 15 man clear. I wonder what would happen if the opts would be matched. I have the answer based on your topic description. 

Boo hoo envy banned from revs 

Just now, Lankz said:

Boo hoo envy banned from revs 

That attitude is whats going to kill your re-named 5 time clan. By the way, expect SF on your ass too, its not like we don't already merk you kids on your little rev trips when we see you. Never try pking singles again btw ya'll got slapped back to lumbridge and while you're at it change your hat its going to cause you too much drama with me. 

1 hour ago, Control_Pker said:

That attitude is whats going to kill your re-named 5 time clan. By the way, expect SF on your ass too, its not like we don't already merk you kids on your little rev trips when we see you. Never try pking singles again btw ya'll got slapped back to lumbridge and while you're at it change your hat its going to cause you too much drama with me. 

Damn u flex big hm u bench 

4 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

is this no hairline kid in envy or something ?  why he catching feelings lol 

5 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

Your not shit, & never accomplished anything on this game, stop acting like a big bad wolf, open up a LPC or reopen SF and have fun with the rest of the community fighting eachother.

7 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

I like how you needed 27 people for a 15 man clear. I wonder what would happen if the opts would be matched. I have the answer based on your topic description. 

Lmfao you're the last person to talk about clans dying ... you lost a rivalry to aao for years and have been the lowest of the low in the community for years. Sf has and will never matter.