I'll pay 100m to the winner.

Control_Pker

4 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

I'll look again but i did see 1 person with a heavy ballista in black Armour not multiple.  Also,  in order for this prep to go down since i know for a fact that you both barely can pull 25 to a prep, i would do it for 100m but under the condition that I or a staff member on my behalf would be there in BOTH envy and vendetta's teamspeak, in the exact channel for the prep, and everyone accounted for with their runescape names attached. If this is how you want to play, then you'll have to make an agreement with Envy to figure out a reasonable opt count. 

[Prep or FT 50 is up to how you and envy want to do it but there has to be an agreement]

BUT, until then my initial offer will still be on the table. 

Hi Cody :wub:

5 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

You must be very knew to this clan scene if you don't know a bald kid who will be the outcome of your closure if you don't change your hat colour. I'll tell you that much retard. Wrong guy to act smart with, you'll be closed like AAO and you're easier to close then AAO. 

What did you have to sell this time for the 100m

10 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

I'll look again but i did see 1 person with a heavy ballista in black Armour not multiple.  Also,  in order for this prep to go down since i know for a fact that you both barely can pull 25 to a prep, i would do it for 100m but under the condition that I or a staff member on my behalf would be there in BOTH envy and vendetta's teamspeak, in the exact channel for the prep, and everyone accounted for with their runescape names attached. If this is how you want to play, then you'll have to make an agreement with Envy to figure out a reasonable opt count. 

[Prep or FT 50 is up to how you and envy want to do it but there has to be an agreement]

BUT, until then my initial offer will still be on the table. 

AAO is closed peanut

11 hours ago, Control_Pker said:

Still got the nerve to talk about people's irl over a gaming community. Seems like you're still much below me in terms of my accomplishments. Little rat. 

I don’t live in my uncles basement while unemployed so I’m sure my accomplishments are way above yours