give credit to sharkbrew

Tannie

19 minutes ago, Yaz said:

@Phebz what happened then please clarify?

ps @Murd you wanna explain those screenshots of you telling your clan to snipe using mains? You act like you are on some moral high road but you got more faces than fullout wins 

Yes, I was telling people we should snipe fo on tanks after they used tanks against us on our anniversary (which was evidently a tank fest as a result). I am also rational enough to consider perspectives that are for the betterment of the community (the no brainer idea that mains are bad), but it seems like the only people who are arguing against that are fo (the clan who preaches that they want mains gone but will attempt to derail any conversation that discusses that) and sup (who bring 50+ mains anyways).

9 hours ago, Murd said:

Yes, I was telling people we should snipe fo on tanks after they used tanks against us on our anniversary (which was evidently a tank fest as a result). I am also rational enough to consider perspectives that are for the betterment of the community (the no brainer idea that mains are bad), but it seems like the only people who are arguing against that are fo (the clan who preaches that they want mains gone but will attempt to derail any conversation that discusses that) and sup (who bring 50+ mains anyways).

So let’s look at the last 3 weekends 

i can show you a video from any Saturday or Sunday when eop has 3x as many mains as fo

before exilint you could get away with your lies but now it’s just too self evident

the thing is, you are so quick to point the finger elsewhere, you can never admit your own faults, which honestly says more about you than it does about EOP

ignore sup/IR

foe apex misfits fi bring minimal mains. Your excuse is sup bring mains? The majority of the clan world is cancer free...

not to mention your members have admitted time and time again to using excessive mains as a form to compete 

instead of us arguing back and forth on sharkbrew, why not have a productive discussion with your rank team?

16 minutes ago, Yaz said:

i can show you a video from any Saturday or Sunday when eop has 3x as many mains as fo

before exilint you could get away with your lies but now it’s just too self evident

the thing is, you are so quick to point the finger elsewhere, you can never admit your own faults, which honestly says more about you than it does about EOP

ignore sup/IR

foe apex misfits fi bring minimal mains. Your excuse is sup bring mains? The majority of the clan world is cancer free...

not to mention your members have admitted time and time again to using excessive mains as a form to compete 

instead of us arguing back and forth on sharkbrew, why not have a productive discussion with your rank team?

K wheres the vid lol

21 hours ago, Yaz said:

ignore sup/IR

Boy oh boy

> I said we brought mains, so that is not pointing elsewhere. The only people pointing to everyone but themselves is fo (but now you even admitted that you had mains, just that we had 3x more so I wonder how contradictive it is that you complain solely over EoP and not yourself)

> I think most people would consider stating that we brought mains is an admission of fault (you even contradict yourself by saying our own members have admitted to bringing mains). Again, clans such as fo are the ones who are behind in this field and would need to admit fault.

> Now with exilent, fo and other clans can't get away with their lies. Mains in both capes :shock:

I'll also give you a cheeky insider, there has always been productive discussion in rank chat about having 0 mains. Want to know what happens? We don't bring any mains, but then we get sniped by fo (or whoever else is a rival at the time) mains, prime example is 2017 after the HPC - LPC merge. Another example is more recently, prior to our anniversary where we were still camped by mains from other clans despite banning/kicking people from our clan who would use them. Our opponents would refuse to take responsibility, and instead despite having no mains we would be labelled the main clan. Hence, retaliation, as it was obvious that nobody had the willing capacity to work towards the greater good.

I would suggest the productive discussion about mains and keeping things pure isn't a sole responsibility of EoP, but a responsibility of most clans in the community. It's usually the ones who passionately believe that they aren't crazy that are lowkey the crazy ones (same applies to homosexuals).

text wall btw

13 minutes ago, Murd said:

Boy oh boy

> I said we brought mains, so that is not pointing elsewhere. The only people pointing to everyone but themselves is fo (but now you even admitted that you had mains, just that we had 3x more so I wonder how contradictive it is that you complain solely over EoP and not yourself)

> I think most people would consider stating that we brought mains is an admission of fault (you even contradict yourself by saying our own members have admitted to bringing mains). Again, clans such as fo are the ones who are behind in this field and would need to admit fault.

> Now with exilent, fo and other clans can't get away with their lies. Mains in both capes :shock:

I'll also give you a cheeky insider, there has always been productive discussion in rank chat about having 0 mains. Want to know what happens? We don't bring any mains, but then we get sniped by fo (or whoever else is a rival at the time) mains, prime example is 2017 after the HPC - LPC merge. Another example is more recently, prior to our anniversary where we were still camped by mains from other clans despite banning/kicking people from our clan who would use them. Our opponents would refuse to take responsibility, and instead despite having no mains we would be labelled the main clan. Hence, retaliation, as it was obvious that nobody had the willing capacity to work towards the greater good.

I would suggest the productive discussion about mains and keeping things pure isn't a sole responsibility of EoP, but a responsibility of most clans in the community. It's usually the ones who passionately believe that they aren't crazy that are lowkey the crazy ones (same applies to homosexuals).

text wall btw

buddy u coulda saved like a solid 10 minutes by just saying fo fucking sucks

fo fucking sucks