The tale of purge....

PurgeStoryTeller

Gather around by the hearth my children, this is going to be the tale of Purge Clan. A story of backstabbing, trolls, memes, and 10 dollars. It all started when I saw a bot spamming "JOIN PURGE #1 CLAN AT REVS" now like many of you, I just smoke weed all day and fill the void of my lack of accomplishments with runescape, and and so I figured fuck it might as well join people who are exactly like me. The clan was ran by Ace Krave who is apparently infamous in the pure community which I did not know. There were no applications at the time... so as a lazy shit that was golden to me. First few weeks were fine, leaders were being put in place with the likes of Jamie Buttplug, and Orchid something, but as you can see we were quite fearsome, and formidable. We did inners... 5 v 5 inners... as in literally nobody fucking came or cared because everyone only gave a shit about revs, and filling out their looting bags... I guess this is a consequence of spamming #1 Rev clan... (I guess this is why rev warriors are a non factor in anything) . We slowly got stronger... faster... better... fighting no name clans in their ghostly robes while we had Kodai Wands courtesy of our credit cards, filling our ego by stomping people who are probably on more drugs than we were, but it was great. Log on, smoke some weed with the boys, and stomp irrelevant clans. It was a beautiful 2 months...

Then everything changed... when Ace Krave attacked. Now begins the fall of purge courtesy of it's owner... Over these two months Ace grew weary of running the clan, which involved nothing more than yelling "CLUMP THEM CLUMP THEM CLUMP THEM" "TWO MAN EAST TWO MAN EAST"..There never were two men east.. I think he just liked saying it, (these war crys would have your younger self wondering what went wrong to get to this point). He decided to contact Fatality which are kind of the Evil Hyenas in Lion King of the pure community. He wanted to close into them in return he would get Warlord rank in Fatality, and possibly a 150m, and so it began.... the downfall... We were no longer a group of high kids scapin, but mere pawns in a greater game played by bigger losers. After this many ranks left the clan. Some like p rick went to Foe, Butt plug went to IR. A lot of people went to IR actually... but not me... I believed.. and then it came... the 10 dollars that launched a thousand ships. Ace managed to scam a defensless incel for 10 bucks and his bank, imagine paying somebody else to play the game for you...but hopefully that poor poor soul can take comfort in the fact that this final straw was the nail in the coffin to our beautiful little troll meme clan. This 10 dollar meme... ended the clan... it brought purge to a close... and what was a beautiful chill clan with 50+ in the CC is now a graveyard filled with 5  people in the CC who probably forgot they were still in the CC. Friendships were lost... good times were gone... but the memes will live on. As for me I joined a different clan... it's extremely strict... and I do miss getting high with the boys... but that is in my past... and I do not live in the past...

TLDR; Ace ruined everything

Fin. 

11 hours ago, PurgeStoryTeller said:

Gather around by the hearth my children, this is going to be the tale of Purge Clan. A story of backstabbing, trolls, memes, and 10 dollars. It all started when I saw a bot spamming "JOIN PURGE #1 CLAN AT REVS" now like many of you, I just smoke weed all day and fill the void of my lack of accomplishments with runescape, and and so I figured fuck it might as well join people who are exactly like me. The clan was ran by Ace Krave who is apparently infamous in the pure community which I did not know. There were no applications at the time... so as a lazy shit that was golden to me. First few weeks were fine, leaders were being put in place with the likes of Jamie Buttplug, and Orchid something, but as you can see we were quite fearsome, and formidable. We did inners... 5 v 5 inners... as in literally nobody fucking came or cared because everyone only gave a shit about revs, and filling out their looting bags... I guess this is a consequence of spamming #1 Rev clan... (I guess this is why rev warriors are a non factor in anything) . We slowly got stronger... faster... better... fighting no name clans in their ghostly robes while we had Kodai Wands courtesy of our credit cards, filling our ego by stomping people who are probably on more drugs than we were, but it was great. Log on, smoke some weed with the boys, and stomp irrelevant clans. It was a beautiful 2 months...

Then everything changed... when Ace Krave attacked. Now begins the fall of purge courtesy of it's owner... Over these two months Ace grew weary of running the clan, which involved nothing more than yelling "CLUMP THEM CLUMP THEM CLUMP THEM" "TWO MAN EAST TWO MAN EAST"..There never were two men east.. I think he just liked saying it, (these war crys would have your younger self wondering what went wrong to get to this point). He decided to contact Fatality which are kind of the Evil Hyenas in Lion King of the pure community. He wanted to close into them in return he would get Warlord rank in Fatality, and possibly a 150m, and so it began.... the downfall... We were no longer a group of high kids scapin, but mere pawns in a greater game played by bigger losers. After this many ranks left the clan. Some like p rick went to Foe, Butt plug went to IR. A lot of people went to IR actually... but not me... I believed.. and then it came... the 10 dollars that launched a thousand ships. Ace managed to scam a defensless incel for 10 bucks and his bank, imagine paying somebody else to play the game for you...but hopefully that poor poor soul can take comfort in the fact that this final straw was the nail in the coffin to our beautiful little troll meme clan. This 10 dollar meme... ended the clan... it brought purge to a close... and what was a beautiful chill clan with 50+ in the CC is now a graveyard filled with 5  people in the CC who probably forgot they were still in the CC. Friendships were lost... good times were gone... but the memes will live on. As for me I joined a different clan... it's extremely strict... and I do miss getting high with the boys... but that is in my past... and I do not live in the past...

TLDR; Ace ruined everything

Fin. 

NOTHING NEW FROM THIS JOKER LEL