Apex vs Cutthroat | FT50 P2P Event 2-1 | Nov 2nd 2018

Colly

3 hours ago, Tyga said:

Man up? Pick a day other than Friday lmao.

As if any day will have a different outcome lol

reminder: u lost to siege (aao & fi) on a friday at 6pm 

whats difficult about losing 30 minutes later against us on the same asking day? Just take the beating already freaks

God damn lmfao so many fo dogs barking away but let's not forget they just got their first fucking win on a P2P prep in over 2 months. I think they made the full sandcrabber/masser shift. Sad to see the closest thing we had to competition in P2P go to absolute fucking shit l000000000000000000l.

3 hours ago, Tyga said:

Man up? Pick a day other than Friday lmao.

I don't think you understand your clan's position. You guys are miles behind apex and for us to prep you is giving you a learning oppurtunity, it literally does nothing for us aside from another won prep added to the 28-1 p2p record for the year, while your members will be out and about with notepads and probably numerous lectures about how apex played like gods and how to improve yourselves from it.

For you to be putting up conditions for a p2p prep against a clan which your members openly worship as p2p gods is an utter joke. It's just an excuse to dodge apex and deep down every single one of your members knows this fact.

Do you see champions knock on some nobody's doors asking for a challenge? nope.

14 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

It's 55vs30 lmfao you got a 20 opt advantage and you were wearing mystic which is 20 def

It was a 52vs36 round 1 and a 55vs38 round 2 and one person wore mystic must be a big deal. I realize you're pretty slow irl but check the vid for opt counts dont just make some cringe assumption.

42 minutes ago, Red Vision said:

I mean cool but fix your weekend pulls. 

hPyZc2x.png

Our pull of 55 today worked out great for us, was a fun trip. Just confused a little, I'm wondering why you would refer to our weekend pulls when you guys pulled 34, 21 less than us today?

"Today we massed up 30 glorious F2P monsters ready to take today's trip by storm later peaking at 34"

33 minutes ago, RNG said:

hPyZc2x.png

Our pull of 55 today worked out great for us, was a fun trip. Just confused a little confused why im such a faggot. I'm wondering why I haven't joined this glorious clan.

"Today we massed up 30 glorious F2P monsters ready to take today's trip by storm later peaking at 34"

agreed man

7 hours ago, Jyst said:

I don't think you understand your clan's position. You guys are miles behind apex and for us to prep you is giving you a learning oppurtunity, it literally does nothing for us aside from another won prep added to the 28-1 p2p record for the year, while your members will be out and about with notepads and probably numerous lectures about how apex played like gods and how to improve yourselves from it.

For you to be putting up conditions for a p2p prep against a clan which your members openly worship as p2p gods is an utter joke. It's just an excuse to dodge apex and deep down every single one of your members knows this fact.

Do you see champions knock on some nobody's doors asking for a challenge? nope.

You really don’t want to bring up that 28-1 record cuz i can literally bring up your overall record against foe and it’s pretty embarrassing. There’s no excuse on our end. It’s your ranks who keeps bringing up Friday, which is a poor excuse to not prep a clan.

13 minutes ago, Tyga said:

You really don’t want to bring up that 28-1 record cuz i can literally bring up your overall record against foe and it’s pretty embarrassing. There’s no excuse on our end. It’s your ranks who keeps bringing up Friday, which is a poor excuse to not prep a clan.

Seems like you can't compete in 2018 l000000000000l

8tjGkZd.png

Should we declare a 4th time or do you get it yet?

gpdVsWX.png