Apex vs Cutthroat | FT50 P2P Event 2-1 | Nov 2nd 2018

Colly

59 minutes ago, Kye said:

Im not in foe... but if you want a prep with pups sure 10v10 sound good to u?

Keep practicing because as of currently your quality/skill level is free wins/nondifficult

41 minutes ago, Tyga said:

You really don’t want to bring up that 28-1 record cuz i can literally bring up your overall record against foe and it’s pretty embarrassing. There’s no excuse on our end. It’s your ranks who keeps bringing up Friday, which is a poor excuse to not prep a clan.

U only joined foe a few months ago lmao

Ur members cry about how horrible ur callers are, unable to pull off wins when it matters (for example: the p2p prep loss vs siege (which btw was on a friday at 6pm est)

Hit up nox when ur ready for ur 7th p2p prep loss to apex this year, we're ready to give the beatdown

4 hours ago, Tyga said:

You really don’t want to bring up that 28-1 record cuz i can literally bring up your overall record against foe and it’s pretty embarrassing. There’s no excuse on our end. It’s your ranks who keeps bringing up Friday, which is a poor excuse to not prep a clan.

Fo is a has-been clan that thrived in the msb dds days. Fo should be paying us 10M a head to come lecture you thru a prep how to play the game, instead you dodge us and prep other clans on fridays. Just getting your 100 retards to spam legends of p2p on sunday doesn't mean anything. The only thing fo is #1 at these days is propaganda and brainwash of members like you, who actually thinks apex is dodging when your dogshit ranks accept preps from any other clans on fridays except us.

11 hours ago, Sharkboy said:
12 hours ago, Kye said:

Im not in foe... but if you want a prep with pups sure 10v10 sound good to u?

Keep practicing because as of currently your quality/skill level is free wins/nondifficult

ur teams dogshit, barely beat our C team with 1 guy on mobile LMFAO. keep avoiding and going for morale boosts from cutthroat lmfao (#6 p2p in the main scene)

3 hours ago, jajack said:

ur teams dogshit, barely beat our C team with 1 guy on mobile LMFAO. keep avoiding and going for morale boosts from cutthroat lmfao (#6 p2p in the main scene)

U actually took the bait lmfaoooo

While i have you here, watch these videos and take notes dumb dog (plz quote me with wins vs apex gmt)

Its so obvious ur learning pure warring from fo kids like @Pasco. U lose everything against us like fo does l00l

Edit: just saw the recent thread viewers, @Kye cleared off one quote reply, called a pups 5th string player for backup r0fl

Adrenaline is ded btw (was ez (no jk))

57 minutes ago, Sharkboy said:

While i have you here, watch these videos and take notes dumb dog (plz quote me with wins vs apex gmt)

Its so obvious ur learning pure warring from fo kids like @Pasco. U lose everything against us like fo does l00l

Edit: just saw the recent thread viewers, @Kye cleared off one quote reply, called a pups 5th string player for backup r0fl

Imagine getting baited by jajack l000l

55 minutes ago, Sharkboy said:

still wont prep us LMFAOOOO. ranker knoks knows what the outcome will be. why do you think he wont accept?

grats on your win vs a bottom tier clan! looked very close, #6 p2p in the main scene even took a round off you!

12 minutes ago, jajack said:

still wont prep us LMFAOOOO. ranker knoks knows what the outcome will be. why do you think he wont accept?

grats on your win vs a bottom tier clan! looked very close, #6 p2p in the main scene even took a round off you!

Wym apex wont prep pups? We did a 20v20 and smashed u 4-0. 1 of the easiest fights i participated in (Considering fo was 75% of ur pull) l0l

12 minutes ago, Kye said:

Already ended u wen u didnt reply after i called pups free wins/nondifficult

Stay seals

easy* (seals is actually in the grave lmfao)

26 minutes ago, jajack said:

26 minutes ago, Kye said:

3 minutes ago, Edgeville said:

lmfao every time i war apex im drunk on mobile w my 86 range acc and we still win, post seems like propaganda 

Just refer to this reply @Sharkboy posted lil nigas - dont get mad, get better at the game

16 hours ago, Sharkboy said:

8 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

WARNING: Graphic l000l

Reveal hidden contents

Did u just post a loss btw my niga? LOL i seen it all 

ma2yFbA.png

apologies, as I am not in pups I was unaware of their other channel

you're telling me you lost 4-2 to 7 first timers, meanwhile they went on to beat you 6-0 including 2 perfections in a 12v12? that speaks volumes about the quality of the pups team

3 minutes ago, koolio said:

apologies, as I am not in pups I was unaware of their other channel

you're telling me you lost 4-2 to 7 first timers, meanwhile they went on to beat you 6-0 including 2 perfections in a 12v12? that speaks volumes about the quality of the pups team

they lose when it matters l000l (ex. 10v10 sb tourny/20v20 mini)

what happen rite here? they had 75% fo kids and got SMOKED lil niga l0l. defend a horrible team ur not in but wont defend the clan ur in 

:Amusing::Amusing::Amusing:

3 hours ago, jajack said:

what happened last night? LMFAO. ranker knoks crying on the phone rn... yikes and u guys flamed foe too, heard they gave u the smoke L O L

few more inners and maybe you will beat our C team ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

U team with fo thats why its so easy to slap u when it matters l000l only pups/fo pride casual low stakes 5v5 mini wins 😂😂😂😂😂

Seals is already dead, pups soon l0l

1 hour ago, Sharkboy said:

U team with fo thats why its so easy to slap u when it matters l000l only pups/fo pride casual low stakes 5v5 mini wins 😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine tryna brag about beating some mains who literally have 2 people in the entire team with scims. If u ever lose to us u should just close l0l

1 hour ago, Sharkboy said:

10m-10b wager anytime. u wont LMFAO

have just received word that cutthroat was NOT teaming with reign of terror for this CWA! therefore, #9 p2p took a round off you!

33 minutes ago, Kye said:

Imagine tryna brag about beating some mains who literally have 2 people in the entire team with scims. If u ever lose to us u should just close l0l

So u admit ur seals

shit*

U couldve just took this advice and went on with ur day, instead u and ur garbage warring team members gave my topic a +10(?) reply boost l0l

On 11/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, Sharkboy said:

1 minute ago, jajack said:

10m-10b wager anytime. u wont LMFAO

have just received word that cutthroat was NOT teaming with reign of terror for this CWA! therefore, #9 p2p took a round off you!

We can put money down LOL u guys are trained by fo kids in the pure scene

Will be seals money

easy***