EOP Ends FOCs Trip in mere minutes ! Feat {SUPP mains}

Bbm

funny to me how FOE can clear the entire community week after week like it's nothing and the one day a couple eagles are busy closing multimillion dollar deals and getting head on the beach from the hottest secretary at their Goldman Sachs office EOP starts hooting and slobbering like an autistic kid on Christmas morning. 

The worst part is they didn't even win despite the massive main pull. Pirates really ought to invest in a second monitor if they are going to continue multi-logging to this extent. 

All I can say is ready or not, big things are coming from the Eagles. Snapped this on the grounds of the ranch while several FOE ranks congregated this weekend to hammer out the details of some business engagements and strategize over the upcoming expansion of the enterprise.

ec13045384c968a18237ff3b441e2b4e.png
https://gyazo.com/ec13045384c968a18237ff3b441e2b4e

2 minutes ago, Rhet said:

funny to me how FOE can clear the entire community week after week like it's nothing and the one day a couple eagles are busy closing multimillion dollar deals and getting head on the beach from the hottest secretary at their Goldman Sachs office EOP starts hooting and slobbering like an autistic kid on Christmas morning. 

The worst part is they didn't even win despite the massive main pull. Pirates really ought to invest in a second monitor if they are going to continue multi-logging to this extent. 

All I can say is ready or not, big things are coming from the Eagles. Snapped this on the grounds of the ranch while several FOE ranks congregated this weekend to hammer out the details of some business engagements and strategize over the upcoming expansion of the enterprise.

Why are you posting on a fake account brap

19 minutes ago, Rhet said:

On the contrary, it was only a few weeks ago that a large majority of fo returned to their official sharkbrew accounts rather than their troll accounts. However, due to your foresight of the EoP vs Fo rivalry and it's history (fo losing every time), you've done the opposite and returned to a troll account... clever boy.

And don't make fun of autistic kids, isn't there a guy in fom with an autistic brother? That's pretty insensitive if you ask me, I doubt he'd be too happy about that!

On 11/3/2018 at 7:02 PM, Phebz said:

Why are you posting on a fake account brap

mods will confirm that this is my only sb account. 

Funny how people assume this is propaganda because it's all they know. I figured as much so here's a second photo

73370554ae624dbe42225ddd120586f6.png

Just now, Rhet said:

My RSN is Massive Dabs and mods will confirm that this is my only sb account. 

Funny how people assume this is propaganda because it's all they know. I figured as much so here's a second photo

73370554ae624dbe42225ddd120586f6.png

Enjoy your vaca, but your clan is in shambles. Wheres borzor btw

26 minutes ago, koolio said:

would've actually been impressed if it didn't take you 3 clans and 30 mains to achieve this

the only thing that was proved today is how big the skill margin actually is between foe and all other clans

Heard fom had 3 clans and sup+foms 50 mains and still lost today lol

3 hours ago, Murd said:

I really do hope that @Jimbo @holydreams @Erik @half of you are delusional are able to hold on in rivalry attempt #8 vs eop for longer than a month. It gets boring when we always win it early

ur era of eop was honestly the worst in history l00000000000000000000l

2 minutes ago, half of you are delusional said:

ur era of eop was honestly the worst in history l00000000000000000000l

Thanks for the bump my dude, hopefully you can keep them coming instead of pulling a ub and getting broken early on