some1 help me debunk todays trip plz

koolio

2 hours ago, RNG said:

I can think of quite a few relevant aftermath topics now that you mention it.

8tjGkZd.png

Nice burner account too pussy, typical scared fo dog l0000000000000l

lmfao solid aftermaths i was in all of those preps and can confirm it wasnt that hard to dismantle fo

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

Let's not forget ex-Leader of eop dull's clan, Siege, closed recently and boosted their numbers. They were planning on closing into Fearless with another clan but that didn't work out so they had to settle for eop. Feel a little sorry for them.

Lmfaooo... I pointed out (like 2 weeks ago) how Fo's pulls randomly went up by +30-40, which is the only reason youre even able to fight EOP (after being bullied for a whole year) 

And you said something like ' i dont care about past, this is here and now..etc)

Fucking hypocrite little shit lmfao.. 

Now idk how true it is, as i dont follow the scene as much, but from what ive seen, AAO closed and many of them are in FO now (not to mention SUP boosting yall) 

If u wanna bring up siege boosting eops numbers due to dulls new clan closing and shit, then maybe u should also consider that the reason why their pulls dropped in the first place... Certainly it didnt have anything to do with their leader retiring and some members following dull to siege... 

Talk about double standards.. 

Tldr: I told you that FO will only ever be on top of EOP in wilderness by having +30 on them, hope you enjoyed your 3 weeks of hype while it lasted (its only down from here) 

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

Lmfaooo... I pointed out (like 2 weeks ago) how Fo's pulls randomly went up by +30-40, which is the only reason youre even able to fight EOP (after being bullied for a whole year) 

And you said something like ' i dont care about past, this is here and now..etc)

Now idk how true it is, as i dont follow the scene as much, but from what ive seen, AAO closed and many of them are in FO now (not to mention SUP boosting yall) 

If u wanna bring up siege boosting eops numbers due to dulls new clan closing and shit, then maybe u should also consider that the reason why their pulls dropped in the first place... Certainly it didnt have anything to do with their leader retiring and some members following dull to siege... 

Tldr: I told you that FO will only ever be on top of EOP in wilderness by having +30 on them, hope you enjoyed your 3 weeks of hype while it lasted (its only down from here) 

Calm down writing books, man. I don't have enough time to read this.

10 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

As I've stated before the reason FOE's pulls were always low was because nobody wanted to login and get ragged by 50 mains every weekend. When eop closed, that all changed. FOE had an influx of players that came back to enjoy the game once again. A few weeks down the road eop reopened, made some stupid promise about not bringing mains. They recycled rank after rank until it was just Jack and Parm left trying to keep the clan open all the while barely managing decent pulls and losing fight after fight because they weren't going to bring mains.

Now, fast forward to the last several weekends. They've once again started bringing mains - at least half their entire pulls' worth. They then get an influx of players from ex-leader's closed clan. They MATCH the highest pulling clan for the first time in a long time. They STILL NEED 30 mains in order to compete.

So, tell me, how is this double standard? They pulled a whole lotta pures, eop pulled a whole lotta pures and eop still required mains on top of that in order to fight them. I'm not even going to start getting into "alliance" talk with eop coordinating with apex and ir to fight FOE and claiming some "fopremacy" alliance simply because sup is beefing with ir and goes to kill them at every single fight and cluster they participate in. Isn't that what eop did to every clan they beefed with in their prime? Talk about hypocritical double-standards lol.

TL;DR I told you that eop will only ever be on top of any clan in wilderness by having +30 mains on them and working with ex-rivaled clans in order to put up a fight. Shame, should've just stayed closed.

1 hour ago, Deviants said:

As I've stated before the reason FOE's pulls were always low was because nobody wanted to login and get ragged by 50 mains every weekend. When eop closed, that all changed. FOE had an influx of players that came back to enjoy the game once again. A few weeks down the road eop reopened, made some stupid promise about not bringing mains. They recycled rank after rank until it was just Jack and Parm left trying to keep the clan open all the while barely managing decent pulls and losing fight after fight because they weren't going to bring mains.

Now, fast forward to the last several weekends. They've once again started bringing mains - at least half their entire pulls' worth. They then get an influx of players from ex-leader's closed clan. They MATCH the highest pulling clan for the first time in a long time. They STILL NEED 30 mains in order to compete.

So, tell me, how is this double standard? They pulled a whole lotta pures, eop pulled a whole lotta pures and eop still required mains on top of that in order to fight them. I'm not even going to start getting into "alliance" talk with eop coordinating with apex and ir to fight FOE and claiming some "fopremacy" alliance simply because sup is beefing with ir and goes to kill them at every single fight and cluster they participate in. Isn't that what eop did to every clan they beefed with in their prime? Talk about hypocritical double-standards lol.

TL;DR I told you that eop will only ever be on top of any clan in wilderness by having +30 mains on them and working with ex-rivaled clans in order to put up a fight. Shame, should've just stayed closed.

This is all truth lmao. 

14 hours ago, Deviants said:

Let's not forget ex-Leader of eop dull's clan, Siege, closed recently and boosted their numbers. They were planning on closing into Fearless with another clan but that didn't work out so they had to settle for eop. Feel a little sorry for them.

8 hours ago, Deviants said:

respect

Imagine thinking there isn't an alliance with FO and shitpremacy LOL. Only reason FO tries to take the high road is cause SUP does their dirty work and brings mains for them. Doesn't matter anyway, FO is dying and SUP is dying. Neither of these clans can compete and the propaganda they post aint gunna save them.

On 04/11/2018 at 4:27 PM, Deviants said:

This kid calls me out for an essay and proceeds to post twice as long essay.. 

Took my bait and showed us all why i called you a hypocrite l0l

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

This kid calls me out for an essay and proceeds to post twice as long essay.. 

Took my bait and showed us all why i called you a hypocrite l0l

I told you at the time of posting I didn't have time to bother with you, which I didn't. The next day, however, was a different story.

Congratulations on showing the entire forum, once again, how stupid you are. You decided to quote my "essay" and then proceed to not rebut a single thing. I'll take that as your word that everything I've stated is true.

Don't quote me again if you're not even going to bother putting up a fight. You're boring.