Is this the end for Supremacy? v2

apexplosive

10 hours ago, F3ar said:

Yeah well I'm waiting until u stop teaming with eop and not hitting that shit main clan!!! I guess you guys are just pussy ass bitches that rely on eop though...

wait dont you sit in foe capes? atleast we dont bend the knee to change our cape l0l 

11 minutes ago, apexplosive said:

UPDATE: Shitpremacy had to resort to fighting Fatality with their IMMENSE 40 main pull today. FO can't save you either since they got absolutely dicked by IR and APEX.

LOL bragging about 1v2ing foc and still losing to them.

The only shit clans are the clans engaging in a 1v3 rivalry vs foc in p2p and still getting smashed lmfao

32 minutes ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

LOL bragging about 1v2ing foc and still losing to them.

The only shit clans are the clans engaging in a 1v3 rivalry vs foc in p2p and still getting smashed lmfao

Imagine complaining that two clans who were having a clean 1v1 turned on your failure of a crash. Also imagine not having a level of reading comprehension to realise that 'IR and Apex' are mutually exclusive (low iq fo member btw)

On 11/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, Aysix said:

Here comes the fucking ego again LOL

Just admit Kyle and 3at lost you your glorious f2p prep vs VD stop pointing fingers at me :rolf: 

bit late of a reply but if we're being fair my calling was 1-1 yours led us to killing 2 people in round 1

also offered u to call r2/r3 and u gave up because u already knew u were snaking us lmfao come on brother.

all that shit we talked about and you turned into a rat two weeks later, oh well l0l

11 hours ago, sup kyle said:

bit late of a reply but if we're being fair my calling was 1-1 yours led us to killing 2 people in round 1

also offered u to call r2/r3 and u gave up because u already knew u were snaking us lmfao come on brother.

all that shit we talked about and you turned into a rat two weeks later, oh well l0l

LMFAO if we're being fair you picked up rnd 1 when it was 23v25 , so you're telling me with you being down 2 you managed to kill 2 people ? yeh thought so bitch lmfao.