Is this the end for Supremacy? v2

apexplosive

8 hours ago, Aysix said:

LMFAO if we're being fair you picked up rnd 1 when it was 23v25 , so you're telling me with you being down 2 you managed to kill 2 people ? yeh thought so bitch lmfao. 

yeh thought so bitch !!

dumb 5´1 snake imagine being that much of a little cuck that u join a clan that called ur kid handicapped, i hope the money u got from leaking our boards will provide for him 

13 hours ago, Aysix said:

LMFAO if we're being fair you picked up rnd 1 when it was 23v25 , so you're telling me with you being down 2 you managed to kill 2 people ? yeh thought so bitch lmfao. 

was actually 20v25 but in the future i’ll be sure to scim push protect from melee on a side they aren’t even on

you joined a clan just to die to FOE all day man lmfao. you’re manipulated easily if i wanted to i could probably brainwash your ass back to supremacy lmfao yikes thanks for leaking our shit we’re going to murder your clan now

msg me on discord to leak btw 

11 hours ago, sup kyle said:

was actually 20v25 but in the future i’ll be sure to scim push protect from melee on a side they aren’t even on

you joined a clan just to die to FOE all day man lmfao. you’re manipulated easily if i wanted to i could probably brainwash your ass back to supremacy lmfao yikes thanks for leaking our shit we’re going to murder your clan now

msg me on discord to leak btw 

Seems to me your clan is already losing, you end an 80 man pull to aid fo and drop your T17 for a T30 yikes. I'm glad I leaked your shit you just made it 10x juicier for EOP lol. Bitch made clan, kyp. Easiest inside job i've ever had to accomplish LMFAO. 

18 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Seems to me your clan is already losing, you end an 80 man pull to aid fo and drop your T17 for a T30 yikes. I'm glad I leaked your shit you just made it 10x juicier for EOP lol. Bitch made clan, kyp. Easiest inside job i've ever had to accomplish LMFAO. 

Haha you just cant stop losing u freak lmfao

On 4-11-2018 at 6:34 AM, Aysix said:

Here comes the fucking ego again LOL

Just admit Kyle and 3at lost you your glorious f2p prep vs VD stop pointing fingers at me :rolf: 

And your a snake in the grass like I smelled it already hahaha :D
you are a fake male bro, you a pussy.