Promotions

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Cera S6 said:

Promoting a mediator who openly promotes forum hacking and leaking.. interesting outlook for this fansite.

Congratz.

Not sure who you're speaking of, but neither myself nor Paul permit or condone this type of behavior from anyone. Maybe instead of accusing someone of wrongdoing, you should provide proof alongside your accusations. This type of behavior will never be acceptable or allowed in any way.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:00 PM, Eevee said:

Not sure who you're speaking of, but neither myself nor Paul permit or condone this type of behavior from anyone. Maybe instead of accusing someone of wrongdoing, you should provide proof alongside your accusations. This type of behavior will never be acceptable or allowed in any way.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:47 AM, puppyslush said:

Drop me a pm if i am unaware of background knowledge of some of my mods

It's literally been reported and apparently okayed by Moni as it doesn't reveal any real life leaks. 

Moni10/10/2018

where
ah i see
we allow board leaks
as long as no irls are in it
or irl flame
or threatening behavior such as doxing ddosing etc
as long as its rs related its fair game
Mike--Cera_S610/10/2018
from ranks?
lol
all i see from that is i cant trust your ranked members

1 hour ago, Cera S6 said:

It's literally been reported and apparently okayed by Moni as it doesn't reveal any real life leaks. 

You didn't answer my question, so because you didn't provide a name I'm inclined to believe you're full of shit. I don't care what was reported to Moni or Slush since I'm the one in charge of Community Management, so if you have a dispute pertaining to the ethical standing of ANY of our ranks, you can drop me a Private Message.

9 hours ago, Cera S6 said:

I saw the topic/pm to moni in question, from now on I'll bar my ranks from posting leaks as it reflects badly as a SB rank. Nevertheless there's nothing we can do atm for forum/ts/discord leaks. They will always be made and people will always spam them. But it is better for security and IP grabbing concerns if such leaks are posted on SB than on the site of the clan leaking them.

6 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

I saw the topic/pm to moni in question, from now on I'll bar my ranks from posting leaks as it reflects badly as a SB rank. Nevertheless there's nothing we can do atm for forum/ts/discord leaks. They will always be made and people will always spam them. But it is better for security and IP grabbing concerns if such leaks are posted on SB than on the site of the clan leaking them.

Sharkbrew allows clans to post other clans leaks?