`Prod

Fixing clanning

9 hours ago, puppyslush said:

THis is an interesting idea, could you elaborate more?

So essentially the same concept as heraldic items for steel / rune you would use for example a team 20 cape on your poh and it would turn the Cape untradeable and customize it to your cc much like the concept back in pre eoc. However limiting the user to only being able to have 1 custom cape at a time making it impossible for clans to multi cape during wars or mid weeks 

Would need alot more working in the idea stage but just something I thought would be cool to separate the competitive clan world apart from casual pkers 

7 hours ago, King of kings said:

Your in mf shut up

Your muted on your own clans trips.. imagine you basic human right of freedom of speech being revoked in runescape . Kyp rat 

5 hours ago, boxa said:

clan capes? lol kys no namer 

You seem mad did you not get hugged as a kid?

11 hours ago, kanker said:

Custom clan capes where you can submit your design

As much as i'd like to see this, I doubt it'll happen. Maybe just add more team capes with the existing designs, but different colors. Like a black or white color scheme.

This also is not really imperative though atm 

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

As much as i'd like to see this, I doubt it'll happen. Maybe just add more team capes with the existing designs, but different colors. Like a black or white color scheme.

This also is not really imperative though atm 

Its more so to make clanning and making clans more appealing as you can customize it more ; create a a money sink in game aswell and fights clans using other clans capes to team etc. Its a realistic suggestion unlike pure only worlds. 

10 hours ago, Kim said:

Jagex has been working with us. We have been using feedback from the community and hand it to Jagex

excellent feedback they took in since they made that retarded angler update in the wildy, lol.

tell em the only thing that's gonna revive clanning is jagex cup 

They idea sounds good. 

What would happen if I make a bunch of capes, then join a different cc, would I not be able to equip them, or would they get deleted?

Earliest if at all, they will do it when there is a complete overhaul with the clanchat system. I am for making something similar to pre-eoc just no castles or that shit. Back then you had unique clancapes based on cc.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:45 PM, Grabbin said:

They idea sounds good. 

What would happen if I make a bunch of capes, then join a different cc, would I not be able to equip them, or would they get deleted?

the clancape is the same for all, as in the bank everyybody sees same icon. Once you put it on it takes the colour motive and insigians based on which clanchat you are currently part of. Then again if they are going to make it will there be different tab for clanchat and for friends chat like pre-eoc?

On 11/5/2018 at 5:38 AM, `Prod said:

Its more so to make clanning and making clans more appealing as you can customize it more ; create a a money sink in game aswell and fights clans using other clans capes to team etc. Its a realistic suggestion unlike pure only worlds. 

it is borderline delusional to expect jagex move just to cater a single demographic group. Waiting for pure only pvp world is a pipe dream. The clan capes is realistic and much better feedback to jagex but it will probably come with the overhaul of clanchat system

1 hour ago, Maethros said:

it is borderline delusional to expect jagex move just to cater a single demographic group. Waiting for pure only pvp world is a pipe dream. The clan capes is realistic and much better feedback to jagex but it will probably come with the overhaul of clanchat system

The cc can be overhauled tbf like locking it and managing people etc. 

To be honest with you I think Pure Only worlds would be killer - but the downfall of this I don't think Jagex will ever acknowledge the 1 defense pure, because they would have to with the other "pure" builds with Zerker, Piety, etc.. 

A 100% 1 Defence Pure World would obviously do exactly what we all want as pures and fulfil the dream we've been wanting for many years. It would be dopeswag if they would do this but the chance is very, very, veryy... very slim.

On the other hand how would it work, like Tourny worlds? Or only 1 defense accounts can log into that worlds, then once u accidently get 2 RIP? Yeah, Idk..