Operation Ayuda: Eruption of Pure's leak 16,000 lines of Supremacy Rank Discord

hubert

4 hours ago, Deviants said:

Let's hope this gives you more hype than the previous weekend's trips.

Lets hope that one day you'll realize that its just a game & theres no point being depressed irl over it. 

Btw, i told u few weeks ago that if EOP get their pulls up to match FO's, yall done. 

Unlucky man

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

Lets hope that one day you'll realize that its just a game & theres no point being depressed irl over it. 

Btw, i told u few weeks ago that if EOP get their pulls up to match FO's, yall done. 

Unlucky man

What do you mean? I don't even play the game haha! Eop supposedly pulled just a few under Foe and they still needed 30 mains on top of that to do anything. What happened the next day? Annihilated.

Maybe you should check your notifications and rebut to those before quoting me once more to get kyped again.

1 minute ago, Deviants said:

What do you mean? I don't even play the game haha! Eop supposedly pulled just a few under Foe and they still needed 30 mains on top of that to do anything. What happened the next day? Annihilated.

Maybe you should check your notifications and rebut to those before quoting me once more to get kyped again.

U defended FO and flamed EOP like your life depended on it last time. 

One would think that youre in FO,  but i guess youre just salty about EOP lmfao. 

My new prediction: next weekend FO ever deader, lets see. 

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

U defended FO and flamed EOP like your life depended on it last time. 

One would think that youre in FO,  but i guess youre just salty about EOP lmfao. 

My new prediction: next weekend FO ever deader, lets see. 

I'm just calling it like I see it with an outside point-of-view. I don't care for your predictions as they've been wrong so far lol.

4 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yea man, ill quote you this weekend with pics of broken Fo members (that u admire so much) , all over the map. Watch. 

Yeah, man. I'll quote you some time after this weekend when I'm not busy with quotes of you saying you aren't some "eop fanboy" haha.

Stay easy.