[Absolute Joke of a Clan] FO Audio Leak November 3

apexplosive

Unsurprisingly SUP was not the only clan who has struggled these past few months. This clan is clearly and quite obviously a crappy legacy clan full of glory hunters. The loss of many ranks has plummeted their quality to a point where they now have to form an Alliance with SUP, a clan that is somehow even worse than FO. I honestly feel sorry for whoever is still in FO after this leak gets out.

Timestamps

00:16 - "guys we totally could have pulled 80, guys we really could've gotten 80 guys I promise" 

01:10 - 'we'll probably only get 70-75 but I SWEAR WE COULD'VE GOTTEN 80 GUYS I PROMISE" (jesus they talk about this way too much)

01:25 - FO ranks talking shit to their members "you guys are fucking shit, just absolute dog-shit, fucking trashcans"

01:48 - "Hop to w413, lets see how many of you have 500 TOTAL LEVEL" (FO members don't even have 500 total level?? jesus christ quality is bad)

02:26 - "Listening has to be perfect we only have 75"

02:44 - "RUN TO SINGLES AND HOP OUT, RUN TO SINGLES AND HOP OUT, TAKE YOUR CAPES OFF, TAKE YOUR CAPES OFF" (good thing you said listening had to be perfect otherwise people might not have ran away)

03:24 - "IR got fucked man"

(okay ngl this was very clean 75 v 75 which IR was winning before EOP decided to crash but it still shows FO getting pushed into singles way before EOP come)image.png.29c1bc8d24d56505879c742793113bdc.pngimage.png.74cdd61f4df2bc00132c5004e3d7d944.png

03:50 - Trip ends after only 45 minutes because one person has to go. 

04:15  - guys we only had 75 but we can totally get 90+ next week i promise you (once again...)

04:40 - trying to motivate a demoralised clan with propaganda saying how they had the best action 

04:55 - users disconnected from your channel, "REV PK"

Btw SUP killed 2 people in a f2p prep vs Vendetta (starting: 25 ending: 23 btw)

1 minute ago, GlGGS said:

how you gonna post an audio leak when yours is 10 times worse

You mean that leak where IR 1v2'd FO and SUP? or the leak that FO used as propaganda cause SUP couldn't fight their own battles and FO was scared that IR was pulling more than them? 

Btw SUP thinks they save FO. Thoughts?

unknown.png

13 minutes ago, apexplosive said:

You mean that leak where IR 1v2'd FO and SUP? or the leak that FO used as propaganda cause SUP couldn't fight their own battles and FO was scared that IR was pulling more than them? 

Btw SUP thinks they save FO. Thoughts?

unknown.png

idc about your propaganda but i've heard your weekend audio and it's actually cancer to listen to