[Absolute Joke of a Clan] FO Audio Leak November 3

apexplosive

1 hour ago, YOOITZKID said:

Bit convenient that the transitions in that video only come when IR is up yeah?

image.png.d28be622a864bb5c599b08823bd259e6.png

Also it seems pretty unfortunate that the only clips FO can use are when IR are considerably up opts despite FO starting with 16 opts more than IR (106 to 90). Nice mains btw.

image.png.f0ac6894b9d12a809ba0bea2c0f63137.png

Since you are a low IQ FO member i'm sure you're gunna point out that there Apex and IR in the opt count so i'll save you the time of posting a response by explaining in the most simplest terms just so you can understand. If you crash a clean 1v1, it will always be team on crash. Once you lobbied and got cleared your leaks clearly show that IR is turning on Apex. 

1 hour ago, Mithril said:

Apex u tryna flame foe with audio that ir leaked? Bru on the pic u have 23 people l0000l? Why u even flaming other clans when u make no impact against other clan like 4real u did ft 50 vs a main clan last week lmfa0

Another case of a low IQ FO member. Not once have I ever said I was in Apex, you just assumed I was. 

7 hours ago, apexplosive said:

Also it seems pretty unfortunate that the only clips FO can use are when IR are considerably up opts despite FO starting with 16 opts more than IR (106 to 90). Nice mains btw.

Since you are a low IQ FO member i'm sure you're gunna point out that there Apex and IR in the opt count so i'll save you the time of posting a response by explaining in the most simplest terms just so you can understand. If you crash a clean 1v1, it will always be team on crash. Once you lobbied and got cleared your leaks clearly show that IR is turning on Apex. 

Another case of a low IQ FO member. Not once have I ever said I was in Apex, you just assumed I was. 

So you use other clans name in YOUR name ? L000000000000000000l. Nice iq im not even in foe

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

So you use other clans name in YOUR name ? L000000000000000000l. Nice iq im not even in foe

How could it possible that you are this dense. Surely you would think that this name was chosen prior to Apex ever being a clan?? But then again you are an even lower IQ SUP member so not surprising.

Keep your eyes peeled, we got some juicy stuff that'll close your shitty clan for good. 

11 hours ago, apexplosive said:

Since your Low IQ im just gonna tell you these pictures doesnt prove anything. You can be on your clan side and take a pic being up 20 l0l. 

13 hours ago, apexplosive said:

How could it possible that you are this dense. Surely you would think that this name was chosen prior to Apex ever being a clan?? But then again you are an even lower IQ SUP member so not surprising.

Keep your eyes peeled, we got some juicy stuff that'll close your shitty clan for good. 

Pleaseeee no plsss , i am skerd of intense retards plss no hurtt. Dipshit keep rolling ur eyes over this chat 24/7 , seems like youre tough on the internet , bet u some skinny pussy who smells like piss and lifts keyboards l000l

1 hour ago, Mithril said:

Pleaseeee no plsss , i am skerd of intense retards plss no hurtt. Dipshit keep rolling ur eyes over this chat 24/7 , seems like youre tough on the internet , bet u some skinny pussy who smells like piss and lifts keyboards l000l

Bro you really have to stop taking this game so seriously, its hurting your small brain to a point where you're illiterate.