what will happen this weekend?

Tannie

once again back at it,

the 3 v 2 rivalry remains.

eop ir apex vs foe sup

with sup not in a good state rn after the recent leaks and a rat rank (dont even wanna mention his name in my topic lmfa0)

with new leadership in eop alpha males rather than beta cunts (the legend that just stepped down l0l 2 make way)

i think eop will finally matched foe in terms of pulls and their hype will be bac at it.

there has gotta be a serious return fight this weekend especially p2p at gdz.

who is gonna win. Will the red monkeys reclaim their lost throne at Gdz hut? or will the blue donkeys continue to dominate this rivalry.

@slushpuppy please make bet, this weekend p2p sunday, gdz return fight. eop vs foe, its gonna be interesting.

lets be honest here, f2p sat, eop just gonna bring shit ton of mains and foe reaction will be 'hahaha we dont need mains, we ending the trip cya'

oh btw IR, tell ur member to leave my ded clan name out of his flame post. or a bunch of dead raggers will appear outta nowhere and hit ur clan.

@hotkeying fukn try me lmfao

with the remaining leadership of Danny (120 members/retireds signed a petition to demote him) and Austin (refused to socialize with any1 else but his gay 'the boys' club causing drama and nearly got the clan killed from the inside)

Add the return of Tyler/nick1 on top of that and you just got your clan killed.