what will happen this weekend?

Tannie

6 hours ago, Shoan said:

with the remaining leadership of Danny (120 members/retireds signed a petition to demote him) and Austin (refused to socialize with any1 else but his gay 'the boys' club causing drama and nearly got the clan killed from the inside)

Add the return of Tyler/nick1 on top of that and you just got your clan killed.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE POST IVE EVER READ ON SHARKBREW

I'd imagine the fopremacy alliance will implode because fo will begin to refuse to help a dying sup but want sup to wear their capes more. 

Sups in shambles, fo's 2 weeks of hype drowned away already and already some of their ranks stepped down because they realised they can't rival EoP, as has been the case for years.

8 minutes ago, Murd said:

I'd imagine the fopremacy alliance will implode because fo will begin to refuse to help a dying sup but want sup to wear their capes more. 

Sups in shambles, fo's 2 weeks of hype drowned away already and already some of their ranks stepped down because they realised they can't rival EoP, as has been the case for years.

Where do you make this shit up lol, how can we be scared of a clan that doesnt fight us lol

42 minutes ago, Yaz said:

You’ve been irrelevant for your entire rs history, and you’ll continue to be. Even in EOP you are below par, lmfao

Ye i was actually high council in the greatest pure clan of all time (hence why im elder) meanwhile you slaved for AAO (and couldnt get a rank LMFAO) and now you're a useless +1 in fo with acne irl and brown skin l000000l

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Ye i was actually high council in the greatest pure clan of all time (hence why im elder) meanwhile you slaved for AAO (and couldnt get a rank LMFAO) and now you're a useless +1 in fo with acne irl and brown skin l000000l

This man is a lier. Guy got demoted from HC to Council less than a month in yikes

2 minutes ago, Erik said:

This man is a lier. Guy got demoted from HC to Council less than a month in yikes

Really cringe attempt at trolling considering i can pull up my stepping down topic (i actually have a life and cant slave away on this game like yourself)

keep barking for me though lmfao

9 hours ago, Yaz said:

Hope it’ll be closer than last few weeks,

big up @DULL hope he does big things As eop leader he’s a chill guy 

shut up, go back to sucking dannys cock retard

9 hours ago, JoJo said:

No one in your own clan likes you, don’t you ever wonder why no one will come in your ts channel lmfao, you were hc for as long as it took them to realise how useless you are, then you got insta demoted. You’re biggest achievement in life is being elder in a dead clan that’s gonna close before the year is over. 

Feels bas to be you man, feels bad 

29 minutes ago, Yaz said:

No one in your own clan likes you, don’t you ever wonder why no one will come in your ts channel lmfao, you were hc for as long as it took them to realise how useless you are, then you got insta demoted. You’re biggest achievement in life is being elder in a dead clan that’s gonna close before the year is over. 

Feels bas to be you man, feels bad 

I can tell i really made you mad by criticizing your runescape related accomplishments l00000000000000l keep writing paragraphs crying meanwhile ur brown with acne irl l0l

10 hours ago, JoJo said:

u made me lose a prep to rage.