what will happen this weekend?

Tannie

8 hours ago, JoJo said:

Really cringe attempt at trolling considering i can pull up my stepping down topic (i actually have a life and cant slave away on this game like yourself)

keep barking for me though lmfao

Huhuhuh gz on having a life, kinda cool you consider that an achievement

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

I can tell i really made you mad by criticizing your runescape related accomplishments l00000000000000l keep writing paragraphs crying meanwhile ur brown with acne irl l0l

Whatever you get off on m8, keep e-thuging on the internet, lord knows you couldn’t be anymore of an embarrassment to your family 

6 hours ago, JoJo said:

I can tell i really made you mad by criticizing your runescape related accomplishments l00000000000000l keep writing paragraphs crying meanwhile ur brown with acne irl l0l

lmao u white, trash and a drug addict, this guy showed himself on eop forums with a snapchat picture of himself sniffing coke :ablobsadpats:

8 hours ago, Yaz said:

Whatever you get off on m8, keep e-thuging on the internet, lord knows you couldn’t be anymore of an embarrassment to your family 

Ye embarrassment to my family when i have a 3.9 GPA as a pre-med student and have a job lined up after college

meanwhile you sit in your parents basement with no job, no education, and no social life slaving as a +1 in fo and haven't showered in 3 days hence why you have a pizza face and disgusting brown skin l000l

5 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmao u white, trash and a drug addict, this guy showed himself on eop forums with a snapchat picture of himself sniffing coke :ablobsadpats:

arent u the loser who got doxxed by his own high council l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l never pipe up to me again

i closed SV in 3 weeks and closed imp as well ur literally my fucking dog forever

6 hours ago, JoJo said:

Ye embarrassment to my family when i have a 3.9 GPA as a pre-med student and have a job lined up after college

meanwhile you sit in your parents basement with no job, no education, and no social life slaving as a +1 in fo and haven't showered in 3 days hence why you have a pizza face and disgusting brown skin l000l

Are you tryna convince me or yourself? You are literally fooling no one. Just try and make it out of your parents house this decade. You got 2 years, go make something of your life.

2 hours ago, Yaz said:

Are you tryna convince me or yourself? You are literally fooling no one. Just try and make it out of your parents house this decade. You got 2 years, go make something of your life.

I'm already out of my parents house l0l im at uni as i previously said but i can tell its hard for your shit skinned brain to comprehend that. 

Meanwhile you're actually sitting in your parents basement with no job, no friends, no education, and slaving as a +1 in fo l0000000000l

On 8/11/2018 at 12:51 AM, JoJo said:

arent u the loser who got doxxed by his own high council l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l never pipe up to me again

i closed SV in 3 weeks and closed imp as well ur literally my fucking dog forever

yikes i made you very upset drug addict 

imagine saying u closed sv and imp, when i closed eop just 5 times on oldschool lmao, back to crying on teamspeak u demoted drug addict lmao