Street

Street Rose

Feels good to be back... I'm an Oldschool player, back in the day was in many clans..  but most known in CP and FI... I used to go by the rsn Convict, and was pretty well known in the pure community... mostly for my graphics work. So after all these years... I heard about RS Mobile and decided to check it out... man, I was surprised at how well it transferred over... it is SICK! so I am making my return... the only thing that pissed me off... was that Jagex changed my RSN, and took 'Convict' away.. so... Street Rose is born.

After all these years, I've learned alot... I'm older now... I'm looking forward to coming back to RS and hoping that it will be a good experience. Really looking forward to clanning, and pking again... I happen to have alot of free-time right now, so being on Mobile is perfect for me. 

Street Rose. --- I feel represents my life... 

Anyone ever heard of the Rose that grew out of a crack in the Concrete?

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack
in the concrete

Proving nature's laws wrong it learned 2 walk
without having feet
Funny it seems, but by keeping its dreams
it learned 2 breathe fresh air
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else even cared!

Street-Rose something beautiful.. found finding its existence through the struggles and grit of the street. I'm very street smart... I've been through some shit. so I'm thinking moving forward it will be valuable once I' join a clan.... and in strategy. 

Right now, my accounts stats are:

ATTACK- 40

STRENGTH - 69

RANGE- 67

Magic- 25

Prayer- 31

Looking for a low level pure clan, if there are any...... hit me up! 

Embed
MORE ON GENIUS

8 hours ago, Street Rose said:

How do I change my Profile PIC??? I try and click the picture button and it just says "Profile photo - Photo type, "no Photo"  and that is the only option to choose.

b9c09224-cb9c-4ad5-bc27-5177d017d822.jpg.6a24647e78d638631eb19288865a9217.jpg

Make a few posts to get "member" rank, new members can't set profile pics right away