End of an Error: The Final Nail in the Coffin for Supremacy

apexplosive

6 hours ago, Godae said:

Eop largest spy network

supremacy will always be known for a dog shit main clan with no pride, leaving your teamcapes to join anti eop was the closure of your clan.

pm for way out Godae#9828

Tbh who tf cares about EOP in 2k18 , you havent maganged to pull out anything this year lmfao , should of remained closed you just have embarrased urselves by  this rivaly to FOE by far YIKES.

7 hours ago, Opticals said:

I am one of the guys who keeps telling Salso to re-open his clan. Along with Jamer/lemons/spiral they are all great ranks and have got themselves to deep inside supremacy nh ways. To be honest, i was in sup when PX closed and left for the reasons Salso stated above.. The PX guys are not NH and this is totally out of the normal for them. I hope my friends over in sup do the right thing, leave and reopen the clan which was respected by the majority of the community.

As far as Crafted, Jizzle etc, i hope u guys get cancer irl

LMFAO best joke of 2k18! 

L000000000000l look at this nerd , rumors are spreadimg that this kid spent 16h making this topic also 31 hours scrolling through logs lmfa00000000 , how retard can somebody be?? Bitch thinks that some logs can affect a clan , i bet 1/10 people only read this topic l0000l. Retard probably feels proud now lmfaoooo. My fucking god l000l 

9 hours ago, puppyslush said:

soz was in a middle of moving sb to a new server. pictures will show up soon <30 mins

18 minutes ago, Phebz said:

I'll take biggest lie of the day for 500 trebek

5 minutes ago, Murd said:

Pictures are still not loading! I'd bet my large collection of sharkshekkels that if this was a topic of ir admin channel, it would've been done as soon as possible :anismart:

Sharkbrew is inside job to keep SUP open. 

1 hour ago, Mithril said:

L000000000000l look at this nerd , rumors are spreadimg that this kid spent 16h making this topic also 31 hours scrolling through logs lmfa00000000 , how retard can somebody be?? Bitch thinks that some logs can affect a clan , i bet 1/10 people only read this topic l0000l. Retard probably feels proud now lmfaoooo. My fucking god l000l 

4 hours ago, Estranger said:

The ammount of effort u put in this lmfao , not even any clan ,but u seem desperate kiddo lmfao.

No need to be jealous of my free time, good looks and mountains of expendable cash. Unlike you guys who need to work 2 jobs at minimum wage, I get to shitpost and laugh at you guys on a beach in paradise.image.thumb.png.725bc2f05deb3b3205a1188519b2cc00.png

Nice rumours though, I didn't know it took 16 hours to copy and paste a topic from https://www.ir-rs.com/index.php?/topic/11115-phase-4-end-of-an-error/

Keep thinking whatever you need to make yourselves feel better though.

9 hours ago, Estranger said:

Tbh who tf cares about EOP in 2k18 , you havent maganged to pull out anything this year lmfao , should of remained closed you just have embarrased urselves by  this rivaly to FOE by far YIKES.

EoP has dominated the pure clan world majority of 2018, what are you on kiddo??