End of an Error: The Final Nail in the Coffin for Supremacy

apexplosive

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

First half 100% until like last 1- 2 months...stop being so salty over a game like a little bitch, and give credit where its due lmfaoo.

Stop being a fanboy for once and just give it the ole college try of being unbiased and you might see things differently lol.

Stop following me around forums quoting me, too. It's getting weird.

15 hours ago, Deviants said:

Stop being a fanboy for once and just give it the ole college try of being unbiased and you might see things differently lol.

Stop following me around forums quoting me, too. It's getting weird.

Same thing could be said about you and FO, since you keep fanboying them and bashing EOP at every chance u get. Yet u claim that u dont even play this game anymore? Like i said youre a hypocrite vermin lol..

Only difference is that im not flaming FO at all and i was man enough to admit that EOP wasnt on top the last 1-2 months, but you cant deny the fact that they were on top prior to that..

Youre just salty about EOP for whatever reason and far from unbiased yourself lmfao..

7 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Same thing could be said about you and FO, since you keep fanboying them and bashing EOP at every chance u get. Yet u claim that u dont even play this game anymore? Like i said youre a hypocrite vermin lol..

Only difference is that im not flaming FO at all and i was man enough to admit that EOP wasnt on top the last 1-2 months, but you cant deny the fact that they were on top prior to that..

Youre just salty about EOP for whatever reason and far from unbiased yourself lmfao..

Like I said, "I'm just calling it as I see it." They haven't been on top since May 2018. I'm clearly not getting through that thick skull of yours so I'll just leave you to keep smashing your forehead against the brick wall.

Now, stop quoting me.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 12:43 PM, Opticals said:

I am one of the guys who keeps telling Salso to re-open his clan. Along with Jamer/lemons/spiral they are all great ranks and have got themselves to deep inside supremacy nh ways. To be honest, i was in sup when PX closed and left for the reasons Salso stated above.. The PX guys are not NH and this is totally out of the normal for them. I hope my friends over in sup do the right thing, leave and reopen the clan which was respected by the majority of the community.

As far as Crafted, Jizzle etc, i hope u guys get cancer irl

dude  why do u act like the px guys fuck with you, you leaked px locs for 2 dollars a trip u rat fuck