When you sabotage pure community updates because of your sharkbrew ban

puppyslush

4 hours ago, Paul said:

His point is fair but his intentions are obviously just to be an ape. Not sure why anyone would support him going and saying this, it’s a great way to have nothing changed and remind Jagex not to bother their time with us. There’s better ways to bring up his point than this.

Idiotic

17 hours ago, puppyslush said:

and the money goes back to the community.

Which community are u talking about? Sharkbrew, main, pure?

so far from when the advertiments have been put in place, I haven’t seen a noticeable event other than a main clw event. When the majority of your members are from the pure community.

In my eyes, I have no problem with rwt/inferno/rsps advertisements but if you want a reputation that jagex wants to see (which imo u shouldn’t, they don’t give 2 fucks about the pure community) don’t go against there rules. 

Elmir is a retard and doing this was retarded but he has a point. 

1 hour ago, Godae said:

so far from when the advertiments have been put in place, I haven’t seen a noticeable event other than a main clw event. When the majority of your members are from the pure community.

In my eyes, I have no problem with rwt/inferno/rsps advertisements but if you want a reputation that jagex wants to see (which imo u shouldn’t, they don’t give 2 fucks about the pure community) don’t go against there rules. 

The only support we are getting from Jagex at this time is Mod Maz herself volunteering her spare time to vet our suggestions that we push to her. There are eventual plans down the road to establishing a working relationship down the road, but I guess that idea has been torpedoed.

And we have tried hosting pure tournaments, but guess what sunshine, EOP doesn't participate in them. I got 200m excess sitting in my account because pures don't do WCOTM/COTM coz muh starve my opponents LOL.

12 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Well it is a catch 22 because these players, new or old are drawn to events with large cash prizes even if the individual clan doesn't really care for the money. Take for example the sanity and sharkbrew main tournament; 1B and 200m respectively

Ok I understand more of where you're coming from, I wasn't thinking of the money for community events.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:29 AM, Godae said:

Hun, but its hard to get an event running when clans don't want take part in them. We have the money aside for the pures. It is up to stubborn clan leaders to take part in them. 

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Hun, but its hard to get an event running when clans don't want take part in them. We have the money aside for the pures. It is up to stubborn clan leaders to take part in them. 

donate to clans that need help running

like hydra n that

I said it before and I'll say it again, this community can breed some of the most retarded individuals. That's not even getting into the fact that he's only sabotaging this site because he's banned from it, yet he'll be the first to mention he doesn't play anymore.

It's boggles the mind just how much dumb shite people do for a video game.