Should Phoenix Reopen?

Logical

Phoenix   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phoenix Reopen

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Mustafa said:

Trash? Ironic comming from some1 who got 1banged every mini and cried everytime it happend..

anyways ill just put this in here

802fdaaa095cc07acfa7e60ecd6dcbc3.png

You're a mute that talks shit, and no one cares about your opinion lol. The only flame you ever say to me is "1 bang" but you're clearly delusional if you think that's the case rofl

Just now, Nh ing said:

You're a mute that talks shit, and no one cares about your opinion lol. The only flame you ever say to me is "1 bang" but you're clearly delusional if you think that's the case rofl

im delusional? guess every1 who poked me telling me how shit u are during minis are delusional aswell

Just now, Mustafa said:

im delusional? guess every1 who poked me telling me how shit u are during minis are delusional aswell

All you can talk about is minis, yet supremacy barely even fucking does them, can you even pull enough for a mini? Jesus christ, you do about 1 per 2 weeks and try to use them as a flame towards me lol

411dee2a2b083c8fb0038181f2975bde.png

It's been almost a week since your dogshit clan has even won a mini lol and vs misfits..

2 minutes ago, Nh ing said:

All you can talk about is minis, yet supremacy barely even fucking does them, can you even pull enough for a mini? Jesus christ, you do about 1 per 2 weeks and try to use them as a flame towards me lol

It's been almost a week since your dogshit clan has even won a mini lol and vs misfits..

im not talking about miniwars and u know that i dont care about them considering u were in our clan

im talking about u being shit at the game bro

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

im not talking about miniwars and u know that i dont care about them considering u were in our clan

im talking about u being shit at the game bro

843b811cb3f998c57b57d9a0d66d28ce.png

Keep trying kiddo, I'm 10x the player you'll ever be, stick to f2p.

31 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Trash? Ironic comming from some1 who got 1banged every mini and cried everytime it happend..

anyways ill just put this in here

802fdaaa095cc07acfa7e60ecd6dcbc3.png

l000000000000l apology topic 

imagine running to a clan that pulled 40 to f2p and lost to envy 2 saturdays in a row.

you're an embarrassment @Nh ing lmfao

4 hours ago, Nh ing said:

yea bro we vid every mini

not everyone records minis and watches vods of them losing to see how to improve l0l just click better

disappointed in you pal, spoke to you for an hour to get you back home just for you to hop into a shit clan so you can p2p mini once a day lmfao pathetic

still waiting for your clan to prep us but in the meantime suck me ty