How to improve SB/Pure clanning

👑乃e乃rilliant

9 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I would like to see this in a perfect world, however we all know the clans that won't prep each other still won't. Or, they won't prep certain clans and because of this say they're tied for #1 or whatever someone could possibly think up. I would love to see this system work though

the score board dont lie, you can gain elo by fighting other clans, how ever at some point you wont gain as much when you're fighting a lower tier clan which makes it realy hard to have a tied score

2 minutes ago, BeBrilliant said:

the score board dont lie, you can gain elo by fighting other clans, how ever at some point you wont gain as much when you're fighting a lower tier clan which makes it realy hard to have a tied score

I'm all for this if it works out! I like leagues and organized competition!

Unless you can somehow get Jamflex to publicly show some sort of clan leader board - nobody is going to give a shit. 

Not tryna sling dirt at this site or anything, but any sort of clan league would gain a lot more traction if it was officially displayed because you wouldn't have faggoty clans "hiding" behind the excuse that they don't care about the ELO charts or w/e on the main site.

Imo a "prep." should be considered a Bo3 or Bo5 sets in clw, don't just do 1 set of 3 rounds and it's all decided on that. Need a new different term for one set showdowns instead of prep. and differentiate the two, winning a bo3/bo5 prep. would hold more weight than just a one off showdown set or something like that

Edit: Throwback to the old ladder lol

tUsftc7.png