[F2P Saturday] 83 Supremacy Tigers Destroy Intense Redemption 👍

Crafted

50 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

There seems to be alot of obsession behind this text? Supremacy must have really gotten to you after publicly humlitiating you and kicking you infront of 50 clan memebrs for being slow !

Long time no see my friend, hope all is well.

42 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

explain how my clan is in shambles LMFAO if anything you you rushed us with 40 people and suicided after taking beatings from envy all day

my clan was counted out saying we’re gonna close cuz some moron left l0l0l

Not withstanding a relatively successful trip this weekend, up until now your clan has been struggling and the logs just confirmed that. Continue these pulls for a few months before you start opening your mouth lmfao.

11 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Not withstanding a relatively successful trip this weekend, up until now your clan has been struggling and the logs just confirmed that. Continue these pulls for a few months before you start opening your mouth lmfao.

we dont have to prove ourselves to a clan that loses to envy, every1 knows who supremacy are

50 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

we haven't pulled below 55 in f2p for 8 months straight l00l (other than MAYBE one weekend in which our competition all pulled low as well)

try fighting us (either in clw or the wilderness) before you start opening your mouth lmfao

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

i understand you pull 40s and all and you wouldn't know what a successful clan was if it hit you in the face (like it did today)

prep us btw

ir are fucking dogshit just stay out of our way and fight envy bro idk why u guys come team on us l0l0l