[F2P Saturday] 83 Supremacy Tigers Destroy Intense Redemption 👍

Crafted

3 hours ago, Mustafa said:

we dont have to prove ourselves to a clan that loses to envy, every1 knows who supremacy are

Everyone knows who you are for the wrong reasons. You and envy are similar in that you retards both bring tanks.

3 hours ago, roflcats said:

we haven't pulled below 55 in f2p for 8 months straight l00l (other than MAYBE one weekend in which our competition all pulled low as well)

try fighting us (either in clw or the wilderness) before you start opening your mouth lmfao

You may have pulled more than 55 but you’ve still lost to IR every week lmfao (your logs confirm that too)

1 hour ago, sup kyle said:

i understand you pull 40s and all and you wouldn't know what a successful clan was if it hit you in the face (like it did today)

prep us btw

ir are fucking dogshit just stay out of our way and fight envy bro idk why u guys come team on us l0l0l

Big words from a clan that just lost to foe?

Your logs legit say that you’ve got nothing going for you - can’t pull enough to beat IR, don’t have the quality to compete in c wars. What does sup have going for them? (A shit reputation I guess)

3 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Everyone knows who you are for the wrong reasons. You and envy are similar in that you retards both bring tanks.

You may have pulled more than 55 but you’ve still lost to IR every week lmfao (your logs confirm that too)

Your logs legit say that you’ve  got nothing going for you - can’t pull enough to beat IR, don’t have the quality to compete in c wars. What does sup have going for them? (A shit reputation I guess)

Dude just stop teaming with ir and we wil let you play l0l

and supremacy is a top tier f2p quality clan and our f2p prep record proves it : p

6 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Your logs legit say that you’ve got nothing going for you - can’t pull enough to beat IR, don’t have the quality to compete in c wars. What does sup have going for them? (A shit reputation I guess)

my clan outpulls yours in the wilderness and you’re scared to prep us so where does that leave your clan lmfao

youre out prepping main clans with +20 when you could just fight us l0l

also there’s a reason your clan pulls more to preps and that’s cuz your trips are shit buddy your leadership has no idea what they’re doing so if u want advice just come on by 

8 hours ago, sup kyle said:

my clan outpulls yours in the wilderness and you’re scared to prep us so where does that leave your clan lmfao

youre out prepping main clans with +20 when you could just fight us l0l

also there’s a reason your clan pulls more to preps and that’s cuz your trips are shit buddy your leadership has no idea what they’re doing so if u want advice just come on by 

?

How was your trip today lmfao

• 2 weeks later...