Saturday foe vs 308 snipe team evaluation.

Papa Bear

I guess you can say it's a response to Tannies topic but I'll just let everyone know what happened from an unbiased pov.

SUP was in their own cape the whole time just sniping ir trying to snipe foe (in their own capes not eop so respect I guess?) after they ended to be eop dogs look @ the vids. Apex ended early to go in eop capes and foe had nobody in their cape but anyone in TS some logged on super pures to counter eop mains. EOP were stuck running to multi every 5 minutes with like 50 ingame to foe's 100+ so they dipped it was like beating a dead dog, what's the point?

Yes there was points in the fight where EOP had the advantage but what fight doesn't swing both ways especially in a 150v50 lmfao..

If you go to EOP's aftermath topic go look @ their pics lmfao 80% they are down at least 50 opts with more mains than pures. go look at foe's and you'll see a constant 60-100 pures ingame with probably like 30-40 mains.

EOP used Tyler as an excuse to bring mains and still lost. Pretty sad...

Due to some recent health concerns in EOP clan I'll refrain myself from commenting further. Last thing I want is for someone to be traumatized from my actions, or going so far as to question their own existence.  No harsh feelings buddy &  all the best with the recovery! @Bbm