In all honestly

Tannie

9 minutes ago, Tannie said:

i lead a tank/rag clan, not a pure clan, u said it urself, r u stupid?

tank/rag clan was irony, it was indeed a pure clan that used tanks.

not bashing it but just u don't got a stance to cry about mains

2 minutes ago, Godae said:

tank/rag clan was irony, it was indeed a pure clan that used tanks.

not bashing it but just u don't got a stance to cry about mains

yeh, lol, its a pure clan that used tanks to punish, not to claim wins. We claim our wins in cwa, b2b 30v30 50v50 kings of f2p. 95% return fight winners. all clans that fought us know we are legit lmfao

Just now, Tannie said:

yeh, lol, its a pure clan that used tanks to punish, not to claim wins. We claim our wins in cwa, b2b 30v30 50v50 kings of f2p. 95% return fight winners. all clans that fought us know we are legit lmfao

we punish fom for teaming with main clan supremacy for months (and supporting it). not going to sugar coat it but only reason we lost on anni.

2 minutes ago, Godae said:

we punish fom for teaming with main clan supremacy for months (and supporting it). not going to sugar coat it but only reason we lost on anni.

1) so u are saying eop is better than fo. ok prep them?

2) lmfao entire community knows the reason why eop lost on their anni, own weakleadership killed own clan

3) ik u are eop, u want to carry your clan, but stop being delusional fuk lmfao, facts r facts. live with them.

Just now, Tannie said:

1) so u are saying eop is better than fo. ok prep them?

2) lmfao entire community knows the reason why eop lost on their anni, own weakleadership killed own clan

3) ik u are eop, u want to carry your clan, but stop being delusional fuk lmfao, facts r facts. live with them.

if u had a main around the fight b4 the anni, u would have been kicked or flamed on ts. that is a fact, teaming with a tank clan that has no honor (go read my sup #admin leak) then cry about the punishment a month later.

1 minute ago, Godae said:

if u had a main around the fight b4 the anni, u would have been kicked or flamed on ts. that is a fact, teaming with a tank clan that has no honor (go read my sup #admin leak) then cry about the punishment a month later.

ir bring mains, u guys team with ir too, why pot call kettle black?

4 minutes ago, Godae said:

can u also show me, the amt of mains 'foe' brought during eop anni? i dont recall see-ing any mains on any topics myself lmfao

Ye I can’t lie tannie is right 

eop win at being cancer, it’s their speciality, always has been

I don’t understand how their members actually believe their lies tho. I could see clearly how cancer EOP was when I was in cp, when I was in AAO, before I had any reason/clan reason to hate them.

The only possible reason to hate FOE is that they are cocky, which is understandable considering their history, pulls, and remaining 1-5 def