In all honestly

Tannie

11 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Ye I can’t lie tannie is right 

eop win at being cancer, it’s their speciality, always has been

I don’t understand how their members actually believe their lies tho. I could see clearly how cancer EOP was when I was in cp, when I was in AAO, before I had any reason/clan reason to hate them.

The only possible reason to hate FOE is that they are cocky, which is understandable considering their history, pulls, and remaining 1-5 def 

you bring mains..very sad!

ye no offense but i cant even remotely take this topic seriously, also very cringe that you're defending fo just because u have a personal vendetta against eop which futher makes me not take this topic seriously. 

Fo got fucking smoked fair and square and there's nothing anyone can say otherwise. 

Hold this fucking L lmfao. 

9 minutes ago, JoJo said:

ye no offense but i cant even remotely take this topic seriously, also very cringe that you're defending fo just because u have a personal vendetta against eop which futher makes me not take this topic seriously. 

Fo got fucking smoked fair and square and there's nothing anyone can say otherwise. 

no talk durin prep ok

33 minutes ago, JoJo said:

He does hate eop but he said EOP won

he stated the facts around the number of mains

he said foe were stupid to fight EOP at gdz with that number of mains 

objectively speaking he’s making good sense