looking for pure clan

kyleG

Just now, Scim North said:

Goodluck in the lpc scene!

On the side you should make a F2P pure around 50-65 cb and join Noxious.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/45150-💀-noxious-xlpc-clan-💀/

thanks but i'm looking to max/nearly max one before i make a low lvl side pure. i know its a lot of fun but have to set prioritys

4 minutes ago, Sauce said:

u sure its a pure clan ? i see some pics of maxed mains in there i though it was a mixed clan  im looking for a mainly 1-5 def pure clan only

8 hours ago, Deviants said:

Any clan that's not eop/ir.

dw while grinding my account i did some research myself , i excluded some clans already cause im not intrested in going 40+ wildy to PVP with and/or against mains. 

i've seen a lot of recent pictures and videos of clans fighting with or against mains in high deep wildy , crystald shield ETC. i'm lvl 72 i'm not intrested in fighting mains . 

im still more focused about grinding my account RN but i should make a decision soon .

respect and activity are my priority's as i dont care about losing a war (still do my best) but a lot of people get to emotionally and personal . its just a  fkcing game

11 hours ago, Scim North said:

Goodluck in the lpc scene!

On the side you should make a F2P pure around 50-65 cb and join Noxious.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/45150-💀-noxious-xlpc-clan-💀/

hi ive given thoughts about it and i have some questions

am  i allowed to join another clan with my main pure and give priority to them while also playing on my other account with u guys ?

making a low lvl pure wouldnt take long and i do enjoy low lvl f2P fights so let me know

nice to see so many pure clans , i'm sure to check u both out . right now still grinding and still have to do DT quests . 

note that i'm 27 i dont have time for the daily trashtalk . i understand some clans have personal issues with eachother but for me respect comes on the first place.

ive quited a long time ago and backthen there was much more mutual respect towards eachother . i also cba going to high wildy like gdz . i made a pure to fight other pures .

right now i have a application running somewhere in the mean time i will defenitly check more pure clans out incase i dont feel that i'm in the right clan or if my application doesnt get accepted.

also i prefere Quality over quantity , i dont care if i lose 4/5 wars. i prefer to win 1/5TH without bullshit , insults etc then winning 4/5th with continuous trash talk and harrasments.

i came back to have a good time again.

3 hours ago, kyleG said:

hi ive given thoughts about it and i have some questions

am  i allowed to join another clan with my main pure and give priority to them while also playing on my other account with u guys ?

making a low lvl pure wouldnt take long and i do enjoy low lvl f2P fights so let me know

Yes thats fine

9 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Join Vendetta man

https://vendetta-rs.org/community/ drop an intro, join TS and get that application up!

We're a new clan that get pretty clean action and pull around 30-45 and 20+ midweeks. Love to see you on board I think we're what you are looking for

Did you leave fo lol??