[Cringe Alert] Final Ownage Pussies Losing P2P Fullout Audio

hubert

whoops... 

featuring adhi crying at his members for being retards, braden screaming like a mindless monkey about his papa adhi's plan (which didn't work) and other various unintelligible screaming about how badly they are losing this here fight on runescape.com

As always, pm any eop rank if you want a way out, this is going to be every weekend for the eagles!!!

enjoy!

:) 

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

he did! (or maybe he can't yet due to the incompetence of his current ranks like danny or remy xd)

64XOQCP.png

Damn that shows a lot when a dude who retired still has to walk remy and danny on a leash (heard an app had the authority on ts over the fo leadership today lol?)

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

U claim that u broke eop etc.. But i see only Tannie posting 3 eop topics a day & flame them.

0 topics about tannie, i wonder who broke who lol.

The tannie I know wouldn't be a beta that gets ordered around like a dog on a leash to bring mains to snipe EoP... the tannie I know would do it independently 

4 minutes ago, Godae said:

what makes u think i paid

No matter what u say you pay gp to leaks meaning youre a huge nerd irl, take a break runescape is not that serious. You think runescape beef is more important then jumping in the shower to clean ur smelly dirty cheesy belly button. 

3 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

No matter what u say you pay gp to leaks meaning youre a huge nerd irl, take a break runescape is not that serious. You think runescape beef is more important then jumping in the shower to clean ur smelly dirty cheesy belly button. 

woah woah woah so you're telling me that my man's a nerd irl because he pays well under minimum wage to people for 4 hours of work over the weekend? 

Don't get so triggered that @Godae is actually smoking the anti-eop alliance!!

13 minutes ago, Murd said:

woah woah woah so you're telling me that my man's a nerd irl because he pays well under minimum wage to people for 4 hours of work over the weekend? 

Don't get so triggered that @Godae is actually smoking the anti-eop alliance!!

The joy and excitement you have once you secure a leak in someone elses clan is absolutely cringe, you live for runescape thats all im saying to your nerd friend and whomever else in your rank team that dedicates their time trying to gain ranks or acknowledgment for their efforts of obtaining leaks. Nerd irl btw. 

19 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

The joy and excitement you have once you secure a leak in someone elses clan is absolutely cringe, you live for runescape thats all im saying to your nerd friend and whomever else in your rank team that dedicates their time trying to gain ranks or acknowledgment for their efforts of obtaining leaks. Nerd irl btw. 

One time I almost orgasmed when I secured myself my 3rd fo leak, which was shortly followed by a promotion on an online runescape guild which further increased the measurement of my now enormous e-schlong.

giphy.gif