It's not rocket science

Murd

1 hour ago, Moni said:

If tannie comes in foe cape with 10 mains and eop brings 70 is that really conpareable if tannie isnt even in foe

idk thats broken logic to me

Ur saying Tannie and his crew were the only mains fo brought? LOOOOOOL 

3 hours ago, Deviants said:

Shut the fuck up about this "if you don't bring mains, we won't" narrative bullshit. It's actually fucking boring. You've been using it as an excuse since eop reopened in April 2017, probably before too, and it's just fucking played at this point. Nobody believes you. Nobody was bringing mains 4 weeks ago until you decided to bring 20 because you started losing to foe and got a little fucking butthurt over this shit game. It's not rocket science, but you're the retards trying to play god damn tic-tac-toe while everyone else is playing checkers and you're still losing.

About the alliance bullshit narrative you've also got running: Supremacy is not beefing with you nor do they have beef with you. Supremacy is beefing with ir. You are openly and blatantly teaming with ir. You're not even trying to hide or deny it at this point. You call ir to all your fights, so what do you expect? Sup to not come and hit them? "Oh, magorsh! Some of my members got hit by stray sup arrows! Login on more mains! Alliance! AmG cLuStEr124@!!" No. Shut the fuck up. You look stupid. Sup ran completely around your fights Saturday and avoided both of you in order to chase ir around the wilderness while they were openly sniping foe members during the entire fight. When the real eop was open and beefed with clans nothing stopped them from going and hitting them any time they were in the wild? How can you not expect clans to do the same thing? Smarten up, Murd. I thought you had some fucking PHD in forum posting and Clanologyist-shit? Grab your fucking goggles and put it to use. Don't strain your brain too hard.

:blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart::blobthinkhard::thinksmart:

When I read the earliest date that you cite is April 2017 (must be when you were introduced into the pure community or something) :spit:

Little man knows very little...

2 hours ago, Moni said:

If tannie comes in foe cape with 10 mains and eop brings 70 is that really conpareable if tannie isnt even in foe

idk thats broken logic to me

The last number of weeks, fo, sup (maybe you include(?)) have been all for him bringing his mains to snipe EoP. Correct me if I'm wrong but there's been occasions where he's even been in fo ts with them.

The load may not be comparable but the concept is; if you bring mains or support mains being brought for your clan against EoP, it is more than likely EoP will bring many more.

4 minutes ago, Murd said:

The last number of weeks, fo, sup (maybe you include(?)) have been all for him bringing his mains to snipe EoP. Correct me if I'm wrong but there's been occasions where he's even been in fo ts with them.

The load may not be comparable but the concept is; if you bring mains or support mains being brought for your clan against EoP, it is more than likely EoP will bring many more.

dude i heard ur one of the smarter kids in eop so im not sure if ur trolling or ur just dumb af

Why in the fuck would we snipe eop on mains instead of focusing on ir? and why the fuck do u think we bring mains when we had 85 in the channel to irs 60 l00l

9 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

we already won the rivalry, it only took us 3 weeks to put your pures into sleep and your mains out. 

65 mains, jaja, apex and ir aiding you and focusing foe, we still hold our ground and made you have less pures ingame at all time lmao

ref to sig btw

BjfWKWG.png

sv closed, imperial closed all these clans thanks to EOP.. keep trying bb

1 hour ago, Murd said:

When I read the earliest date that you cite is April 2017 (must be when you were introduced into the pure community or something) :spit:

Little man knows very little...

That's when I joined eop. I had only come back to the game after ~5 years after quitting and it was my third clan that wasn't Fearless.

I can see from this pathetic excuse for a reply that you weren't able to put that PHD in pure clanning and forum posting to good use in an intelligent rebut to anything stated. You didn't even bother denying it. Keep attempting to white-knight on this community website while you advocate mains in secret you weirdo lmfao.