It's not rocket science

Murd

just gonna ignore all of foe's mains/tannies main team/dk and other main clans ???? LOL if u bring 10 mains im bringing 50 u dummies stop cry l0l00l 

also yikes at all these CD guys acting like foe's attack dogs.. you've all changed and look like dogs lmfao

Man these fom tears taste so fucking good lmfaoooooooooooo meanwhile im still high af from yesterday smoking the dog piss out of them

@TBR btw friendly reminder that it was you who was literally sniping fo with 20 mains a little while ago, ahh how the times have changed, very cringe brother. 

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Man these fom tears taste so fucking good lmfaoooooooooooo meanwhile im still high af from yesterday smoking the dog piss out of them

@TBR btw friendly reminder that it was you who was literally sniping fo with 20 mains a little while ago, ahh how the times have changed, very cringe brother. 

TBR was on my payroll you dumb dog.

6 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

we already won the rivalry, it only took us 3 weeks to put your pures into sleep and your mains out. 

65 mains, jaja, apex and ir aiding you and focusing foe, we still hold our ground and made you have less pures ingame at all time lmao

ref to sig btw

BjfWKWG.png

Yeah I agree I closed sv who brought more mains than eop and it wasn’t even hard lmfao

6 hours ago, Deviants said:

That's when I joined eop. I had only come back to the game after ~5 years after quitting and it was my third clan that wasn't Fearless.

I can see from this pathetic excuse for a reply that you weren't able to put that PHD in pure clanning and forum posting to good use in an intelligent rebut to anything stated. You didn't even bother denying it. Keep attempting to white-knight on this community website while you advocate mains in secret you weirdo lmfao.

Look buddy, you should really read my proper posts if you're going to bring yourself up to my level and attempt to rebut what I'm saying (normally that would suggest analyzing them for what is said and citing this, and not shitposting like a stereotypical 'dweeb' imitates those who have ptsd from pure clanning).

I've said numerous times I advocate the use of EoP mains any time a clan uses mains against EoP (that must have slipped past you). I've also offered promising suggestions that could solve the issue of mains, but every time they are given it's only people who are in or support fo or sup (in this example you) who will attempt to refute it for no logical reason (the same people who claim they want mains gone, derailing that discussion, an irony).

It's a very hypocritical topic, but realistically I and others in EoP have openly admitted to using mains in these retaliatory circumstances. We have also welcomed others to admit their part in the cancer and work towards removing mains, however the problem is nobody else is at the level to where they want to both admit it and stop it. Going off of history (this means prior to 2017 if you couldn't comprehend), any time EoP is strictly pure they get sniped by mains from their rivals. It seems the only effective way of stopping these pesky clans from using mains against EoP is to retaliate exponentially, which has proven time and time again to be effective in either; closing the rivals, or slumping them into nothingness so they have no incentive to continue using mains against EoP. But where's the fun in that? If only they listened and dropped their mains when asked in the first place, there would be healthy competition.

I'll advocate the heckity heck out of mains being used against fo every time we see anything more than a (0) on their cape counter, if you want to keep crying because that hurts your feelings or because you're some lower-class fom slave, then please continue! I do enjoy a good debate but you've got to bring more than a one eyed bully-victim's view of 2017 to the table mate...

8 minutes ago, Murd said:

Look buddy, you should really read my proper posts if you're going to bring yourself up to my level and attempt to rebut what I'm saying (normally that would suggest analyzing them for what is said and citing this, and not shitposting like a stereotypical 'dweeb' imitates those who have ptsd from pure clanning).

I've said numerous times I advocate the use of EoP mains any time a clan uses mains against EoP (that must have slipped past you). I've also offered promising suggestions that could solve the issue of mains, but every time they are given it's only people who are in or support fo or sup (in this example you) who will attempt to refute it for no logical reason (the same people who claim they want mains gone, derailing that discussion, an irony).

It's a very hypocritical topic, but realistically I and others in EoP have openly admitted to using mains in these retaliatory circumstances. We have also welcomed others to admit their part in the cancer and work towards removing mains, however the problem is nobody else is at the level to where they want to both admit it and stop it. Going off of history (this means prior to 2017 if you couldn't comprehend), any time EoP is strictly pure they get sniped by mains from their rivals. It seems the only effective way of stopping these pesky clans from using mains against EoP is to retaliate exponentially, which has proven time and time again to be effective in either; closing the rivals, or slumping them into nothingness so they have no incentive to continue using mains against EoP. But where's the fun in that? If only they listened and dropped their mains when asked in the first place, there would be healthy competition.

I'll advocate the heckity heck out of mains being used against fo every time we see anything more than a (0) on their cape counter, if you want to keep crying because that hurts your feelings or because you're some lower-class fom slave, then please continue! I do enjoy a good debate but you've got to bring more than a one eyed bully-victim's view of 2017 to the table mate...

please dont waste your time with 2017 clanner @Deviants lol he was not around in 2016 when EOP dropped all mains for 3 weeks (so clans would prep us again)  and in response Fo/FI/Sup/Rage created cluster 124 and still wouldn't prep us lmfao (friendly reminder we bullied Fo/Fi into LPC scene and made rage close and sup pull 30 LOL)

Never again will i take any clans complaining about use of mains serious especially when that same clan brings mains themselves, albeit less because ye at the end of the day EoP is better at being cancer, get with it or get lost. 

18 minutes ago, JoJo said:

please dont waste your time with 2017 clanner @Deviants lol he was not around in 2016 when EOP dropped all mains for 3 weeks (so clans would prep us again)  and in response Fo/FI/Sup/Rage created cluster 124 and still wouldn't prep us lmfao (friendly reminder we bullied Fo/Fi into LPC scene and made rage close and sup pull 30 LOL)

Never again will i take any clans complaining about use of mains serious especially when that same clan brings mains themselves, albeit less because ye at the end of the day EoP is better at being cancer, get with it or get lost. 

Gotta still have hope for lost souls man. You never know, maybe one day they'll see more to it than the generic "EoP are only clan who bring main lol main clan we are all pure".

But tbh you might be right, with all this evidence of fo and sup bringing mains yet they still attempt to claim they don't, it might be a long time and a 5 minutes well wasted.... wish they would just take responsibility for their actions atm...

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Tables turned because when CD came back to xLPC for that short time it was your ranks who decided to snipe us on mains lol.