whos out there

Bowsz

6 minutes ago, php said:

there this main clan called Fom

they accept any tom dick ardwan these days I would try your luck there.

and this is the  exact reason  why i didnt apply to EOP. u guys just cant stop beeing toxic.

i checked u guys out ur posting pics from mains . ive seen 4-5 videos of both POV of FOE and EOP , anyone can cleary see who brought the most crystal shields and 1 item crystal bowers.

I have personal no idea who who wanted to fight GDZ so badly but imo any fight above 25 wildy is not a pure fight . i dont get the point telling other what other clan does when they do the EXACT SAME THING and even worse!

how the hell did most part of the pure community get so toxic in all these years . unbelievable; 

image.png.279dbf93d8e9ce53a5ca85a095689b59.png

3 minutes ago, kyleG said:

and this is the  exact reason  why i didnt apply to EOP. u guys just cant stop beeing toxic.

i checked u guys out ur posting pics from mains . ive seen 4-5 videos of both POV of FOE and EOP , anyone can cleary see who brought the most crystal shields and 1 item crystal bowers.

I have personal no idea who who wanted to fight GDZ so badly but imo any fight above 25 wildy is not a pure fight . i dont get the point telling other what other clan does when they do the EXACT SAME THING and even worse!

how the hell did most part of the pure community get so toxic in all these years . unbelievable; 

PSA:

No one gives a fuck. 

53 minutes ago, kyleG said:

This is the exact reason you wouldn't last 10 second's on EoP forums/TS/Discord.

But srsly pls join Fom all fom accepter 3-126 cmb.

3 minutes ago, php said:

This is the exact reason you wouldn't last 10 second's on EoP forums/TS/Discord.

But srsly pls join Fom all fom accepter 3-126 cmb.

your comment made no sense whatsoever seems its hard to find a EOP member that does. 

if y'll can stop post sh1t that would be great. 

22 hours ago, kyleG said:

YIKES LMAO