• FOE
    • EOP
  2. 2. V vs EV

• V
    • EV
  3. 3. SUP vs IR

• SUP
    • IR

No propaganda or trolling i legit dont remember the last time fo has beaten us in a rivalry lol, they spent all of 2018 pulling 40 because of us (someone please quote me saying i'm lying and ill pull up fo topic of them admitting they were slumping lmfao)

what makes u think it will be any different this time? 

IR/Sup has actually been a really solid rivalry if im being honest, hope it keeps going back and forth. 

eop are not a pure clan and would be unable to stand up to foe without the repeated help of apex, ir, and main clans. 

supremacy are objectively better than ir in both clans preferred server, but the provoked use of mains is complicating their ability to prove this. 

nv will close for the 18th time. 

Eop 

Vendetta

if anyone truly believes supremacy has been winning vs  ir apart from 3-4 weekends this year you’re retarded. 

Wich is hilarious considering this narrative:

Supremacy= a culmination of 5 clans that merged and closed into eachother, 90% of their memberbase are seasoned clanners. (2 years or more)

IR= literally a selfmade sandcrabclan, with 85% of their memberbase consisting of clanning rookies. (Under a year experience)

seriously, how is supremacy still losing 

6 hours ago, 2ndch4nce said:

I guess this is what I get for trying to talk to someone with the IQ of an orangutan, lol. 

How's Foe's cape feel on ur back?

don't talk about FO's cape when you spent your entire saturday cape switching into EOP's so you wouldn't get hit LMAO just stop

16 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Eop 

Vendetta

if anyone truly believes supremacy has been winning vs  ir apart from 3-4 weekends this year you’re retarded. 

Supremacy= a culmination of 5 clans that merged and closed into eachother, 90% of their memberbase are seasoned clanners. (2 years or more)

IR= literally a selfmade sandcrabclan, with 85% of their memberbase consisting of clanning rookies. (Under a year experience)

Are you still angry that the Outburst guys refused to join Apex?? lmao

stop talking about clans that merge into ours when you've had AAO close into you and Lowriders mass join

yet everyone wonders why your p2p wildy quality is still trash lmfao keep 2v1ing on weekends 

17 minutes ago, DilL said:

Are you still angry that the Outburst guys refused to join Apex?? lmao

stop talking about clans that merge into ours when you've had AAO close into you and Lowriders mass join

yet everyone wonders why your p2p wildy quality is still trash lmfao keep 2v1ing on weekends 

only aao and lowriders? these kids had doom, dmk and siege close into them and they still struggle to pull l00l

5 hours ago, Madguy said:

Eop 

Vendetta

hey buddy all i know is supremacy spent their 4th year anni desecrating ir's 11th year anni lmfao!