Kim

puppyslush

2 hours ago, Crunk said:

Lol and Slush will still continue supporting sup with this nh bs. And he calls Apex Toxic. What a time to be alive.

If you have evidence to the contrary i will take action immediately as I did before. But the accusations are as wild as the people involved.

16 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Yikes, sb reached a new low.

*wait for the shitstorm to blow over and ill reinstate you kim, idgaf if you ip grabbed these retards*

There's absolutely nothing concrete in there. Just the testimonial from a person who, in that same leak, claimed that IR also ip grabs supremacy forums.

5 hours ago, puppyslush said:

If you have evidence to the contrary i will take action immediately as I did before. But the accusations are as wild as the people involved.

There's absolutely nothing concrete in there. Just the testimonial from a person who, in that same leak, claimed that IR also ip grabs supremacy forums.

Lol i said SUP not Kim. I'm still waiting for nick1 to be added to the community watchlist as you suggested you would do. And nothing happened yet. You have SUP leader say that they harvested ip and hit them off. what more do you need?

14 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Lol i said SUP not Kim. I'm still waiting for nick1 to be added to the community watchlist as you suggested you would do. And nothing happened yet. You have SUP leader say that they harvested ip and hit them off. what more do you need?

If I put 3at and nick1 on the watchlist, It would mean that I will have to take the same reciprocal action against hotkeying/phil/titans/zo.. because they were all involved with doxing/ddosing/paying someone to hack sum1s site for them. No thanks, not ever since the punishment clans bestowed onto sharkbrew regarding the whipz matter.

I am only interested if multiple clans are involved and there is no rivalry issues throw into the mix: https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/44642-clarifications-about-the-community-watch-list/

40 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

If I put 3at and nick1 on the watchlist, It would mean that I will have to take the same reciprocal action against hotkeying/phil/titans/zo.. because they were all involved with doxing/ddosing/paying someone to hack sum1s site for them. No thanks, not ever since the punishment clans bestowed onto sharkbrew regarding the whipz matter.

I am only interested if multiple clans are involved and there is no rivalry issues throw into the mix: https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/44642-clarifications-about-the-community-watch-list/

Do it then