Apex Hosting

puppyslush

This is the first time I kicked a clan off my hosting, but for a toxic clan that insists on pushing the boundaries by not adhering to rules of the site, flaming my ranks, refuse to listen to any sort of mediation process, use their memberbase as a sort of weapon to flame and pm me saying that I have to do everything you ask for because I am your bitch?! Yeah fuck no. I aint gunna subsidize your shit anymore.

All database files have been transferred to Nox, whatever he plans to do with that shit, good luck to him.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4032cbba8cd623567f6b4fafe073c3b9.png

5 minutes ago, bro said:

oh was it really hahaha no way?

c6b541758c07ce6e71d4eeb846076007.png

5 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You’re legit a fucking retard, you host so many clans and are always going to cop some heat.

the man simply doesn’t want apex using your website, grow the fuck up.

Read my last screenshot 

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

Mwa470T.png

this one. Apex has been spewing drama with the website multiples of times over this last year. Even while slush hosted their site. Enough is enough 

If you’re referring to Aleus’ comment you clearly don’t know he’s joking. Obviously Nox has suggested that he’s unhappy with how this website is run multiple times but that has nothing to do with what the members do on it - it’s not like he’s promoting toxic behaviour on sharkbrew (find evidence please). This is the first time he has ever made a post regarding not using SB.

What difference does it make? Slush should separate the fact that he manages an individual clan’s site and a community site, and not have behaviour from one affect the other. 

5 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

If you’re referring to Aleus’ comment you clearly don’t know he’s joking. Obviously Nox has suggested that he’s unhappy with how the website is run multiple times but that has nothing to do with that the members do on the site. This is the first time he has ever made a post regarding not using SB.

What difference does it make? Slush should separate the fact that he manages and clan site and a community site, and not have behaviour from one affect the other. 

Its up to Slush to host or not host someone. He can deny service to whoever. This has been going on all year. I don't blame Slush. Place yourself in Slush's shoes. 

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

Its up to Slush to host or not host someone. He can deny service to whoever. This has been going on all year. I don't blame Slush. Place yourself in Slush's shoes. 

I would understand if the justification for hosting wasn’t so stupid (and pulling the rug out from under Nox when he’s probably asleep + redirecting to cd’s website was mature). It would appear slush is struggling to put up with individual MEMBERS from apex on his community website and then somehow extrapolates that to be the same as Nox’s attitude when all he’s saying is that he doesn’t want his members using sharkbrew.

• Kim unlocked and locked this topic