Apex Hosting

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You’re legit a fucking retard, you host so many clans and are always going to cop some heat.

the man simply doesn’t want apex using your website, grow the fuck up.

I don't care about the 12 times Nox refused to use sharkbrew. He had a point in those instances, however this time round he is trying to spread that toxicity that he is so against and got apex members taunting me about the issue and telling me I have to do what Apex wants.

27 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

I would understand if the justification for hosting wasn’t so stupid (and pulling the rug out from under Nox when he’s probably asleep + redirecting to cd’s website was mature). It would appear slush is struggling to put up with individual MEMBERS from apex on his community website and then somehow extrapolates that to be the same as Nox’s attitude when all he’s saying is that he doesn’t want his members using sharkbrew.

Control your members. Some of the changes made on this Sharkbrew was because of Apex's requests to make this place less toxic, yet Nox blatantly authorizes the harassment of member here then subsequently his own webhost? What the fuck is wrong with him and your clan?

The domain was deleted off my cloud servers, it will now redirect to whatever site at random.

*Edit* I just placed a blocker so it doesn't go to CD's site anymore. All the best.

This is the first time I kicked a clan off my hosting, but for a toxic clan that insists on pushing the boundaries by not adhering to rules of the site, flaming my ranks, refuse to listen to any sort of mediation process, use their memberbase as a sort of weapon to flame and pm me saying that I have to do everything you ask for because I am your bitch?! Yeah fuck no. I aint gunna subsidize your shit anymore.

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

How is Apex toxic in any way, shape or form?

We don't have mains or engage in NH activity - sure people will flame but it's 2018 lmfao

I think you're just using Apex as a scape-goat here

This slushpuppy guy is trying to show everyone that hes powerful and he doesn't give a fuck. But in reality hes just some insecure little rodent who clearly has no idea about pure clanning or how to run this community.

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

Control your members. Some of the changes made on this Sharkbrew was because of Apex's requests to make this place less toxic, yet Nox blatantly authorizes the harassment of member here then subsequently his own webhost? What the fuck is wrong with him and your clan?

The domain was deleted off my cloud servers, it will now redirect to whatever site at random.

*Edit* I just placed a blocker so it doesn't go to CD's site anymore. All the best.

Nox doesn’t and shouldn’t be responsible for the actions of a minority of his members. On the same note, should Kim be held responsible for the toxic shit Supremacy does?

Oh wait. Didn’t you just make a post specifically saying that she shouldn’t be?

58 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

I don't care about the 12 times Nox refused to use sharkbrew. He had a point in those instances, however this time round he is trying to spread that toxicity that he is so against and got apex members taunting me about the issue and telling me I have to do what Apex wants.

So if he had a point on the first 12 instances, it only takes one unjustified instance for you to take down the site? Yeah sick.

Maybe go to sleep and think about this when you’re not so damn heated.

19 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Nox doesn’t and shouldn’t be responsible for the actions of a minority of his members. On the same note, should Kim be held responsible for the toxic shit Supremacy does?

Oh wait. Didn’t you just make a post specifically saying that she shouldn’t be?

Council/Elder of Supremacy == Leader of Apex?

Are you saying Nox doesn't assume full control over Apex and doesn't tell his or her members what they can do?!??!!?!??!

17 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

So if he had a point on the first 12 instances, it only takes one unjustified instance for you to take down the site? Yeah sick.

Maybe go to sleep and think about this when you’re not so damn heated.

Because before I told Nox specifically that I can work with Apex with any of those issues before. This time round he repeats the same thing again while also escalating said issues with personal harassment attacks.

Lmaoooo is this guy calling the literally only honorable clan in the lpc scene left the most toxic? When has Apex ever ddosed, doxed, brought mains or taken any actions against the interest of this community at all? Indeed, they have not. It was your own sharkbrew ranks lmfao.

The most braindead community ranks congratulations @N Ranges cool promo

18 minutes ago, Yuno said:

Lmaoooo is this guy calling the literally only honorable clan in the lpc scene left the most toxic? When has Apex ever ddosed, doxed, brought mains or taken any actions against the interest of this community at all? Indeed, they have not. It was your own sharkbrew ranks lmfao.

The most braindead community ranks congratulations @N Ranges cool promo

nothing of what you have said is what this topic is about

This has been a long time coming but I'm dissapointed in the way you handled this.

Cutting out our domain, even allowing it to redirect to another clan's website therefor putting all of our security at risk. 

In our pm you ask what it is in for you. The answer is simple. You sell a service that we have paid the money for. 

Apex's non-affiliation with Sharkbrew should not void the contract where you provide service that once again, we pay the amount you ask for.

On top of that you failed to aid us with any forum problems nor gave us the clan hooks that we should of had since day 1. Using excuses like  "Blame EoP" (why should their actions affect us?) or that you are in a shitty situation IRL (once again, sucks for you but in a professional situation this is not an excuse).

This is my last post on this website. 

3 minutes ago, Break said:

nothing of what you have said is what this topic is about

So is this about nox calling slushpuppy a bitch? This community including it's overseer openly supports extremely toxic behaviour and then somehow attacks the least toxic one of them all simply because of his own biased opinion towards those? Is this not what this topic is about?

Cutting off an entire clan's hosting with no apparent forewarning is not only completely unprofessional but very immature.

You might have personal issues with Nox but he provides money for a service and you pulled our website - a pretty key tool for the clan - while he was asleep. 

I find it crazy that someone hosting the entire pure community's hub of activity is this emotionally influenced while continuing to wear the guise of professionalism.

12 minutes ago, Yuno said:

So is this about nox calling slushpuppy a bitch? This community including it's overseer openly supports extremely toxic behaviour and then somehow attacks the least toxic one of them all simply because of his own biased opinion towards those? Is this not what this topic is about?

This is about the way a customer and his disciples decided to interact with someone across multiple platforms whom was providing them a service

47 minutes ago, Shoan said:

In our pm you ask what it is in for you. The answer is simple. You sell a service that we have paid the money for.

Nope, what I provide is a subsidy to your community. Feel free to find another host that charges $12 a month with the same level of protection and customization. I have refund any difference to Nox, and I have every right to decline you as a customer.

47 minutes ago, Shoan said:

On top of that you failed to aid us with any forum problems nor gave us the clan hooks that we should of had since day 1. Using excuses like  "Blame EoP" (why should their actions affect us?) or that you are in a shitty situation IRL (once again, sucks for you but in a professional situation this is not an excuse).

This is my last post on this website. 

Absolute lies. I provide all services including debugging and fixing any problems within the scope of my hosting.

Also you glory hunted to Apex just like 3 months ago, so you have no idea what I provided on day 1 since hosting Apex for 2 years.

33 minutes ago, Aleus said:

Cutting off an entire clan's hosting with no apparent forewarning is not only completely unprofessional but very immature.

You might have personal issues with Nox but he provides money for a service and you pulled our website - a pretty key tool for the clan - while he was asleep. 

I find it crazy that someone hosting the entire pure community's hub of activity is this emotionally influenced while continuing to wear the guise of professionalism.

Sending his goons to personally provoke me while leaking details about how much he slanders me should be good enough warning for him?

• Kim unlocked and locked this topic