Apex Hosting

puppyslush

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

Council/Elder of Supremacy == Leader of Apex?

Are you saying Nox doesn't assume full control over Apex and doesn't tell his or her members what they can do?!??!!?!??!

Because before I told Nox specifically that I can work with Apex with any of those issues before. This time round he repeats the same thing again while also escalating said issues with personal harassment attacks.

1. Sorry, it's about a position of power/inlfuence isn't it? If you're suggesting Nox is responsible, then Kim should've done something given her position in SB and her own clan - you can't have standards for some individuals and more lax ones for others. Given that, you can't seriously expect Nox to assume responsibility for what SOME of the individuals in his clan do? Just like the fact that he says "don't use sharkbrew" and you still find people from Apex using Sharkbrew. 

2. Tagging people in a post is not a personal harrassment attack holy shit. They get a notificaiton, woopdee fucking do, maybe they should just ignore anything coming from said individual? You suggest you can work on the issues but 6 months later and this website has hardly changed. 

14 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Nope, what I provide is a subsidy to your community. Feel free to find another host that charges $12 a month with the same level of protection and customization. I have refund any difference to Nox, and I have every right to decline you as a customer.

Absolute lies. I provide all services including debugging and fixing any problems within the scope of my hosting.

Also you glory hunted to Apex just like 3 months ago, so you have no idea what I provided on day 1 since hosting Apex for 2 years.

Sending his goons to personally provoke me while leaking details about how much he slanders me should be good enough warning for him?

How is Shoan glory hunting for joining and trying to build a moderate pulling clan? Glory hunting would be joining foe rn lmfao. You're so heated lmfao.

Re: Aleus' point, nice deflection lmfao. Fact of the matter is, you need to learn how to separate your sharkbrew shitfest and the relationships you have here from the hosting you do for clans. P.S. Nox didn't send any fucking goons lmfao. 

19 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

1. Sorry, it's about a position of power/inlfuence isn't it? If you're suggesting Nox is responsible, then Kim should've done something given her position in SB and her own clan - you can't have standards for some individuals and more lax ones for others. Given that, you can't seriously expect Nox to assume responsibility for what SOME of the individuals in his clan do? Just like the fact that he says "don't use sharkbrew" and you still find people from Apex using Sharkbrew. 

2. Tagging people in a post is not a personal harrassment attack holy shit. They get a notificaiton, woopdee fucking do, maybe they should just ignore anything coming from said individual? You suggest you can work on the issues but 6 months later and this website has hardly changed. 

I can’t assume responsibility over the clan fully as a council. I did my best over the years with discouraging nh actions towards other clans. Sitting down with them and members to ensure productivity. However, I’m not the leader of Supremacy. Nox as he says it runs his clan like a dictatorship. He can assume responsibility for these individuals if he so wishes.

you guys have been abusing a bug and have been issued warnings after weeks ldbit. People even complain on the website about mass mentions. People don’t like notifications for no reason especially when they’re not even shown.

16 minutes ago, Kim said:

I can’t assume responsibility over the clan fully as a council. I did my best over the years with discouraging nh actions towards other clans. Sitting down with them and members to ensure productivity. However, I’m not the leader of Supremacy. Nox as he says it runs his clan like a dictatorship. He can assume responsibility for these individuals if he so wishes.

you guys have been abusing a bug and have been issued warnings after weeks ldbit. People even complain on the website about mass mentions. People don’t like notifications for no reason especially when they’re not even shown.

According to that logic none of this would've happened since Nox tells everyone not to use SB. Not being to fix a simple notification bug after weeks and weeks only shows incompetency, and that incompetency follows with proclaiming 12$ a month for hosting as "subsidizing". (Hosting prices for a simple forum should not be that high, claims he offers protection like no other but cannot fix a notification bug)

Any clans exposed to be engaging in DDoSing + Doxing + Mass buying mains from a high rank on SB to crash weekends should be blanket banned off of a supposed community website, but nope, one of the last major pure clan to not use mains to destroy the pure scene gets labeled as toxic and targeted.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Yeah from Apex members. 

Go to sleep!

16 minutes ago, Kim said:

Your own clan openly ddoses, doxes, brings mains and has been a tumor on this community throughout it's existence. The only shitshow you can find Apex members in is not agreeing with the course this website has taken for the past years. You claim you ''sat down with the boys'' like lmfao, the only thing you should've done is distancing yourself from that shit and leave the clan. You're still there, you share just as much responsibility for their actions as Nox shares responsibility for his members actions.

Why are you even replying to this topic? Don't you have other things to worry about?

1 hour ago, Shoan said:

This has been a long time coming but I'm dissapointed in the way you handled this.

Cutting out our domain, even allowing it to redirect to another clan's website therefor putting all of our security at risk. 

In our pm you ask what it is in for you. The answer is simple. You sell a service that we have paid the money for. 

Apex's non-affiliation with Sharkbrew should not void the contract where you provide service that once again, we pay the amount you ask for.

On top of that you failed to aid us with any forum problems nor gave us the clan hooks that we should of had since day 1. Using excuses like  "Blame EoP" (why should their actions affect us?) or that you are in a shitty situation IRL (once again, sucks for you but in a professional situation this is not an excuse).

This is my last post on this website. 

50 minutes ago, Jyst said:

According to that logic none of this would've happened since Nox tells everyone not to use SB.

Using that logic, I would have kicked Apex off my hosting 12 times this year.

Not being to fix a simple notification bug after weeks and weeks only shows incompetency,

Those issues were fixed.

(Hosting prices for a simple forum should not be that high, claims he offers protection like no other but cannot fix a notification bug)

Sounds pretty simple right, maybe u should go and try to buy those $5 a month webhosts and let me know the results

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

The amount of flame on this site has gone down drastically since the start of the year. We have ran events which the pure community(esp Apex) have benefited. Things are changing. Nox insists on being a spastic by encouraging your members go mass HL members on this site and then have his members harass me in discord pm.

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

Using that logic, I would have kicked Apex off my hosting 12 times this year.

Those issues were fixed.

Sounds pretty simple right, maybe u should go and try to buy those $5 a month webhosts and let me know the results

The amount of flame on this site has gone down drastically since the start of the year. We have ran events which the pure community(esp Apex) have benefited. Things are changing. Nox insists on being a spastic by encouraging your members go mass HL members on this site and then have his members harass me in discord pm.

Still haven’t seen any evidence of Nox ‘sending his goons’ or encouraging people to ‘mass highlight’.

pls help

2 hours ago, Yuno said:

Your own clan openly ddoses, doxes, brings mains and has been a tumor on this community throughout it's existence. The only shitshow you can find Apex members in is not agreeing with the course this website has taken for the past years. You claim you ''sat down with the boys'' like lmfao, the only thing you should've done is distancing yourself from that shit and leave the clan. You're still there, you share just as much responsibility for their actions as Nox shares responsibility for his members actions.

Why are you even replying to this topic? Don't you have other things to worry about?

@puppyslush

lets be honest, a few mass highlights from a few individuals does not warrant your reaction.

mass dosing, doxing and mains might warrant such a response though? I.e. Shit that actually hurts the community but cool as always.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

@Old Nox

DICTATOR NOX LOLOLOLOL

• Kim unlocked and locked this topic