Apex Hosting

puppyslush

33 minutes ago, Moni said:

-flames slush

-flames kim

-flames sb

-quits sb twice

-members of that said clan proceed to pm slush saying "you do what we fucking tell you to do"

if anything they had this coming 

I might have a bias since I've dealt with Slush's hosting hence why I got EoP off of it.

But its whatever, Apex is gonna host their own site, Joey is helping this with any questions. I highly recommend all clans to host their own sites anyways.

23 minutes ago, pr0digy jr said:

well logically you dont tell your employer a bitch-.- thats just common sense

so it makes sense why slush did what he did but idk why he would get hurt if they said that shit like hes getting free money over a pixelated game

Employer?

Are you retarded?

18 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

Well, i guess you learned it here; Mass highlighting and calling Slush a bitch is worse than dosing, doxing, and bringing an equal main:pure ratio every trip! Slush your actually a beta fucking joke. No wonder you have such good relations with foe and holyjeans @puppyslush

Look at the way your clan acts when things don't go your way. The other clans that run this forum aren't beta chucks who have a bitch fit and start aiming pitch forks at people when things don't go there way. Your clan does, it's immature its dog shit and its cancer. Fuck off these forums and never come back. We know you will be back though you guys are on these forums 24/7 along with ir and eop anyway l000l. You claim to hate sharkbrew but you are sharkbrews biggest fans.

Now you you have lost my boy @puppyslush's respect and the rest of his crew @Kim and @Moni.  Slushpuppy was hosting you for cheap and you spat in his face you beta chucks.

This is directed at the 3 teaming cancer trio, asspex eom and intense retardation l000l. Keep trying to starve your rivals from clan wars and not use pures in the wilderness you bunch of beta chucks.

14 minutes ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Look at the way your clan acts when things don't go your way. The other clans that run this forum aren't beta chucks who have a bitch fit and start aiming pitch forks at people when things don't go there way. Your clan does, it's immature its dog shit and its cancer. Fuck off these forums and never come back. We know you will be back though you guys are on these forums 24/7 along with ir and eop anyway l000l. You claim to hate sharkbrew but you are sharkbrews biggest fans.

Now you you have lost my boy @puppyslush's respect and the rest of his crew @Kim and @Moni.  Slushpuppy was hosting you for cheap and you spat in his face you beta chucks.

This is directed at the 3 teaming cancer trio, asspex eom and intense retardation l000l. Keep trying to starve your rivals from clan wars and not use pures in the wilderness you bunch of beta chucks.

Lmao no one gives a fuck about slushdookie, moni and kim respect. and no1 gives a fucking about your imput. :Cheers:

17 minutes ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

keep hiding on a troll acc you obsessed fucking freak LOL

7 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Might want to throw in prep starvation in that list too.

-----

Go ask nox which members DM'd me. It seems like half of your community operate in wolfpacks without any sort of individualism whatsoever

Hahahaha, prep starvation? 

Sup: a clan that isn’t even worth our time anymore.

Foe: won’t prep us at the time we specify? (Which we p2p prep every other clan at) 

But yes, ‘prep starvation’ is on the same level as ddosing, doxing and mains.

5 hours ago, Moni said:

-flames slush

-flames kim

-flames sb

-quits sb twice

-members of that said clan proceed to pm slush saying "you do what we fucking tell you to do"

if anything they had this coming 

If flaming was an excuse to shut down a website then sharkbrew wouldn’t exist.

Keep telling yourself this was justified in your lil echo chamber.

• Kim unlocked and locked this topic