Apex Hosting

puppyslush

11 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

@puppyslush

lets be honest, a few mass highlights from a few individuals does not warrant your reaction.

mass dosing, doxing and mains might warrant such a response though? I.e. Shit that actually hurts the community but cool as always.

Might want to throw in prep starvation in that list too.

-----

Go ask nox which members DM'd me. It seems like half of your community operate in wolfpacks without any sort of individualism whatsoever

6 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

-----

Go ask nox which members DM'd me. It seems like half of your community operate in wolfpacks without any sort of individualism whatsoever

We comparing doxing to prep starvation now? Pretty sure Apex has done atleast 50+ preps this year but the comparison alone...wtf lmao

3 hours ago, Aleus said:

Cutting off an entire clan's hosting with no apparent forewarning is not only completely unprofessional but very immature.

You might have personal issues with Nox but he provides money for a service and you pulled our website - a pretty key tool for the clan - while he was asleep. 

I find it crazy that someone hosting the entire pure community's hub of activity is this emotionally influenced while continuing to wear the guise of professionalism.

This.

43 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

-----

Comparing abusing your website's bug to annoy people / prep starvation (claimed by BOTH sides) to IP Grabbing off your "high security sites" and using it to DDOS + DOX people. Honestly can't believe you're drawing a comparison between the 2. I know you're biased towards Fo/Sup but to be this blind is eye-opening. Honestly I would fear you to be the one personally leaking IPs to Sup if it weren't for the fact I'm on a vpn

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

-----

wait, prep starvation is partially a reason for you to do this? Man, it’s fuckin dumb that they refuse to prep some clans but that’s their business. Not yours.

6 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Nox doesn’t and shouldn’t be responsible for the actions of a minority of his members. On the same note, should Kim be held responsible for the toxic shit Supremacy does?

Oh wait. Didn’t you just make a post specifically saying that she shouldn’t be?

bro this kid bring up supremacy in every topic how obessed could u get l000l

20 minutes ago, Parm said:

Childish from both sides.

@Old Nox feel free to PM Joey/Me if yo u need us to show you how to host your own site.

-flames slush

-flames kim

-flames sb

-quits sb twice

-members of that said clan proceed to pm slush saying "you do what we fucking tell you to do"

if anything they had this coming 

6 hours ago, Yuno said:

So is this about nox calling slushpuppy a bitch? This community including it's overseer openly supports extremely toxic behaviour and then somehow attacks the least toxic one of them all simply because of his own biased opinion towards those? Is this not what this topic is about?

@Yuno yo stop by apex teamspeak i need to talk to you thanks

• Kim unlocked and locked this topic