Vendetta ~ The Masked Men

Papa Bear

5eTKEPR.png

Vendetta

Discord: https://discord.gg/eTc2CRF

Teamspeak: vd.teamspeak3.com

Vendetta is a F2P and P2P clan that tries to focus on having fun in the game with pking, pvming, clan wars events and contests among the clan.

We are always looking to expand out community so feel free to join the discord and post an introduction on forums!

vendettapip_ld.gif.8ee23d60c31041019413b742683e94aa.gif

RyanTheG

Kold

Jay

vendettapip_hc.gif.c85255e2852a7be89203a1aaee498549.gif

T.B.A.

vendettapip_co.gif.1d73c03e12ada9d2b29c413bf3e00d96.gif

Papa Bear

Rapid

Juicy

vendettapip_of.gif.5ec08ae9ac3ace59a337b19fa63b8cb8.gif

Eddie

Ziggy

Purpp

Matt

Vendetta Want's you!

image.jpeg.3562b60eeb828465361fd94abaf72fa4.jpeg

C9dx4Om.gif

1 hour ago, Ace Krave said:

Enjoy ur 25 man pulls, have fun vs envy/hydra. Good luck

We have plenty of fights with MF, FI, Ruthless, BP, Envy and Hydra as well as clan wars events with every clan. I'm sorry you are still upset you shit little purge clan closed over 10 bucks again kid. Get a grip on life retard...

VD already accomplished more than your shit little clan has done every time it opened.

11 minutes ago, Papa Bear said:

I think it's cute @Brock laughed at than when he's just opened his 10th clan of the year that probably won't last until 2019.

from the guy who said he would hit my clan with tanks commit die :D and im basically a founder of vendetta because i was there making the clan with them as a high council but decided to move back to xlpc so your basically in a clan i helped make  

24 minutes ago, Brock said:

from the guy who said he would hit my clan with tanks commit die :D and im basically a founder of vendetta because i was there making the clan with them as a high council but decided to move back to xlpc so your basically in a clan i helped make  

Dude you are a nobody lol just stop.