[XLPC/LPC] Community suggestion response (Part iii)

puppyslush

we dont even need def capped worlds we just need worlds where you cant equip iron+ armor in the wildy or maybe fog could be a place where they sell trinkets for teamcapes which would give a small bonus but you can only wear it in a certain def bracket making you left click mains with your teamcape on

Idc about this and i don't think a lot of people do to be honest, what we want is to remove that bs total lvl and to implement 1-20 def worlds. That will fix our problems and promote pure clanning as a whole. Why? Because people will evenutally know these worlds are for pures and wars and we will stand out more thus continue thriving.

In all respect, don't see how bringing back fog is going to do one single thing. Would be dope but yea

um

the bank at the ditch could just not accept yew logs or planks lol.

Also the ditch nullifying damage should just be removed, then no1 cares if you get sniped at the ditch. heck that's what level 1 multi pking is all about. 

also make world 8 a high risk world and a no teleporting in wildy world. 

Fog returning would be good for f2p pking. even if no1 pks there, people would still check it which brings people up from the cancer that is level 1 wildy and makes it so there is more people to fight. i'd rather there no teleport be there as north of lumber yard is one of the few places where you can fight people in p2p and not have it turn into a rag return battle in p2p. 

and the pure world should be 1-5 def. why go to 10 or 20? the point is to rid the cancer that is mains. you might as well completely remove all mains, not keep 20 because some clans accept them. 

11 hours ago, puppyslush said:

We are not neglecting the 150 skill thing, but we want to also push an update which doesn't require engine work

It would help Wildy slayer which will bring more people into wilderness

Plus it comes a good training area or just propose bringing back Fist Of Guthix mini game

15 hours ago, manboob69 said:

how do u guys expect for jagex to approve a 1-20def world or whatever that wont be overrun with bots? add a skill total? it'd have to be pretty high i'd think..

Pretty simple. Keep it limited to the wilderness, Edgeville, and the GE 

posting for an amigo

Besides making TB's F2P as well and fixing the current issues related to the friends chat, I believe Jagex could add two related caves in the wilderness for F2P and P2P worlds (higher reward in P2P). One in the deep wilderness and one around Fog. Groups of players can safely PvM inside these caves, and there will also be a  bank. The monsters inside the Fog cave will give you and your friends a skull and they will drop items for all your group members - after X amount of deaths - that cannot be banked or traded before they are combined with the second parts. These second parts can only be obtained in the northern cave in the wildy after gaining the first parts at the Fog cave, not the other way around. Players would have to work together and deal with PvP'ers to enter the second northern cave before their skull* disappears in order to get the second part from monsters, but they also need to work together to leave the northern cave. Players cannot be attacked or attack other players for a few seconds upon leaving the cave. The combined items can be sold in the wilderness at two different places were an NPC wanders around for a decent amount of cash (just like the cape sellers). However, the players can also sell the combined items at the wilderness ditch for 40-50% less profit.

This could increase wilderness activity, since it will hopefully encourage groups to go out together to risk their gear for a reward. A risk and reward element should increase wilderness activity.

* The second cave can only be entered with a skull.

Since mains are such an issue in the wilderness perhaps Clan Wars needs to be altered. I heard that there is still the issue of people leaving CC before they die, without it counting as a kill. That surely needs to be fixed. Clans should also be able to restrict certain items and defence levels inside, but they should also be able to stake money versus other clans. Next, the re-introduction of dangerous CW would be interesting for the clanning community. I also believe a new official Jaqex tournament could help with a nice reward, but this has been requested a lot of times already. I believe it is to difficult to let clans create their own tournaments with a starting price to enter it, fixed rules and a timer. But it could be suggested. Finally I believe F2P requires a new magic skill that counters armour a bit better than fire blasts, to deal with the increase of mains.